3.2
Ease of Use
Layout of Store

I usually dont have a problem with targets snack bar. Today, i ordered 3 large bags of popcorn.

Since there wasn't enough for 1 bag, the cashier said i would need to wait for it because they would need to pop more. I said no problem, then she asked if i really wanted 3 large bags because that is a lot of popcorn. I smiled and said yes..i want 3 bags, then i ordered 1 order of hot wings, 1 order of mild wings, 2 large drinks and i picked up a premade personal pan pizza. When my hot wings was ready she called out hot wings, so i went to the counter, she gave me one order of hot wings.

I continued to stand there, she looked at me and said yes..i asked where was the rest of my order. She said well i have to bag the popcorn. So she stopped what she was doing and bagged my popcorn and handed me 3 half full bags of popcorn. I asked her if large bags of popcorn was always half full.

She said yes. I said i didnt realize that i should have ordered 3 full small bags. I continued to wait there and she ssked me yes? I asked where was my order of mild wings.

She said oh..and gave me someone elses HOT wings.

Thanks but nooooo thanks!! I took pictures of my half bags of large popcorn!!!

Comments

Here's an idea. Go home and make your own damn food.

to Anonymous #1481132

Yes thats a good idea. Can you buy me the popcorn machine then can you come and clean it? Use your brains.

to Anonymous #1481371

All it takes is a pan and a lid on the stovetop. Nothing difficult about washing your own pan.

to Anonymous #1482204

It doesnt taste the same but thank you for your 2 cents.

to Anonymous #1483631

Im dying at these comments lol

They should have given your money back and kicked you out of the store. .. easy

You'll probably forget all about this and continue spending money in that store, right?It's not uncommon for a "guest" (that's what they call YOU) to suddenly find out that their beloved local Target has a second face under the first.I'd bet a testicle that this cafe/food avenue/whatever worker you dealt with, completely trash talked you on their very next trip to the employee break room....it's the true culture there.It's really a shame people continue spending their money here.

to Formerly PFresh Tom of 2270 #1475454

Actually, this target is out of the way even for popcorn but i was in the area...so no..i dont intend in going back there. I can stop at the movie theater which is 5 minutes away.

I dont find that target is a cheaper store or what they offer is any different from any walmart or kmart. They just had the popcorn i was craving but thanks for taking the time to respond.