MAJOR COMPLAINT: In dec I ordered a jean jacket for my husband, on line. THEY sent it to the WRONG address.

They put somone else's label on it. Instead of picking it up and resending it to me, they told me to wait until jan 22 as it was now out of stock. It is now in stock and there is NO SHIPPING on the site to either me or a close by store. The nearest store is 80 miles away and they expect me to go pick it up......after THEY messed up.

Are you kidding me? This is ridiculous! I will NEVER order anything from them again. I have talked to TWO different reps and all I get is the run around.

They will not make this sale right.

SHAME ON YOU AND YOUR BAD SERVICE. I guess customer service is something that you don't believe in at all.

Review about: Target Shipping Service.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Comments

They let transgender men use the men's restroom and they let transgender women use the ladies restroom. It is an outrage to the customers of target.

They are going to lose millions of dollars from all of the religious right people who will no longer shop in their establishment. Also, they let anybody bring their dogs into the store with them who claim that they are service animals. What if one of them had a child go up to them and pull their ears, and then that helpless child would get bitten by this animal?

They should card all people before allowing them to use the restroom. And card all people trying to bring in phony service dogs into the store as well.

to H.Bathroomer #1569310

you actually think target would waste time doing that bahahahah.. welcome to the real world if u actually think people could make a dent in target by not shopping ..

so they loose a few people lol thats nothing..

as for carding people again really dont care about ur sexual or religiouse preference .. maybe get off ur high horse and stop acting like target needs to serve ya

to Anonymous #1571089

I am flabbergasted that 'The religious right" continues to support every immoral candidate that runs for office. trump, roy moore, brett cavenaugh, the religious right should be more concerned with electing nice people with christian values(and behavior) than worrying about people using the restroom that they think they should be using.

I felt very sad for Hillary Clinton when she lost. It wouldn't have been so bad if she had lost to a decent person like John McCain or Mitt Romney or Jeb Bush.

But she lost to an absolute PIG who totally disrespects women and minorites and is rude and obnoxios. Personally, I am glad that none of the religious right will be shopping at Target anymore.

to H.Bathroomer #1572048

Please take your political garbage and diatribe and post it some place else. This is not the forum for doing that as it has NOTHING to do with Target.