We went to buy a boxer brief. On the promotion they said Buy 2 boxes you get FREE 2 white under shirt.

But on the other hand they don't have any available free shirt so we ask the sales lady if what other alternative they have. She told us either we don't buy it or we buy it without the Free item. We are really disappointed because why would they put a promotion if they don't have any. That is called cheating!!!

They should be able to put the best interest of each customer and they must have a stock of the Free item they are giving. In the end we still bought the boxer brief without the Free Item!!!

Comments

jnbiooqr

If you think William`s story is cool..., four weeks ago my brothers friend who's a single mum also earnt $6662 sitting there fourty hours a month from there apartment and there buddy's half-sister`s neighbour did this for 5 months and broght in more than $6662 in their spare time on their labtop. follow the guide from this site... ======bit90.com=====

Marlboro, New York, United States #631697

HEY TYPE IN MY USERID YOU WILL FIND THAT LADYSCOT+IDGIETHREADGOODE+S0_SAD=IGNORANT B.I.T.C.H. I LIKE TO USE DIFFERENT USER IDS BUT AS CAN SEE ALL MY "POSTS" HAVE THE SAME WORD USAGE "COMMON SENSE" "BEEN IN RETAIL" "POSTS" "CUSTOMERS ARE RUDE" ETC...ALL THE SAME B.U.L.L.S.H.I.T.!

Los Angeles, California, United States #629527

Free items always state that quantities are limited. There are no rainchecks.

Don't blame target.

Blame yourself for not getting yourself out of bed early enough to actually get the free item.

to Ohpooryou #629565

Oh excuse me "Ohpooryou". I just gotta ask - Did you EVER consider a career in comedy?

You don't even need to get out of bed early for that career. Rainchecks - now that's rich.

Target won't even give you the merchandise you actually pay for, much less a raincheck!! (They're HUGE on bait and switch there).

scotto2013
Rochester, New York, United States #624318

they should of offered you a rain check when they get more in stock. sure they were just ripping you off!!! word of mouth is strong so every were you go to stores, restruants, any place just tell the people what happen to you if one person hears and thinks about buying anything they lost two costmuers

You ask why have the promotion up if they don't have the product up? Here's the kicker about sales, they aren't created store by store.

It's created as a whole, so yes, some stores will be out of certain sale items. It happens and will continue to happen regardless of which corporate retailer you visit.

Thorn
to S0_Sad #624133

Worst case scenario, they get a rain check.

to Thorn Taipei, Tai-Wan, Taiwan, Province Of China #628857

In the ad, promotions like this one will clearly state no rain checks. Like you said--supply and demand.

There's a word for that. Ummm, help me out here.

What's that called again? Come on. You know it.

Yeah, yeah, Target does it all the time. What's that word again?