I ordered two pairs of shoes online from Target which I did not receive. After I tracked the package I found out that the package was returned to the sender for an incorrect address.

I have ordered packages from other retailers online, which I received with no problems. When I called Target customer service, the woman I spoke to simply said that my package was being returned to them for an incorrect address and I would receive a refund. I wanted the items!

She did not offer to verify my shipping address nor did she offer to have the item re-shipped to me. I will never order from Target again.

Review about: Target Shipping Service.

Comments

I was in a Target store two weeks ago and purchased to Variety pack bags of Chips priced at 2 for $7.00. When I pulled out my receipt to give my comments online about the customer service and state of the store, I noticed I was charged $6.59 each for the bags.

I went back to the store and told them of the mishap. I was told they had this same issue last week and the price was referring to a large bag of single chips. I told the clerk these chips were the only ones in the area and the tag said 2-24 ct bag of chips 2 for $7. So that means someone mis-labled the chips.

They refused to give me a refund. I called corporate they refused to give me a refund. I contacted the BBB they still wouldn't budge and give me a refund. This is some of the most terrible customer service experience I have ever had.

That's false advertising because Target would not even honor their own price tag which one of their associates mistakenly mis-labled.

Needles to say they went back and changed all the signs. TARGET will never see a dime of my money ever again.

:( Target has the worst customer service IN THE WORLD. When you send them a question online, a different person replies to you every time and you never get your question answered. And since they are different people, you get the same advice about 30 times and it just makes me want to SCREAM!