2.2
Ease of Use
Layout of Store

They did the same to me. I was checking my credit report and noticed Target decreased my limit from $3000.00 to $2,000.00.

I was alarmed so I called them and they explained since I haven't used my card enough they decreased my limit. They said they sent me an email about it. I never received it because if I did I would of called them about it.

So I called and was lied to several times about my card and asked who the supervisor was. I still don't think I spoke to a supervisor.

To wrap things up I said I might want to close my account. She said she would transfer me to the department who handles this. Instead they disconnected me and when I called back the account was closed.

Lie after lie! I guess I'm sort of happy the account was closed. What a joke this company is.

This person wrote the review because of "lies and bad sevices" of target redcard credit card from Target. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Target to offer any options to resolve the issue.

The most disappointing in user's experience was rude employees, lack of knowledge, employees attitude and credit department. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

Comments