Featured on Facebook 100% full Not resolved

Related: Target Delivery Service Review from New York, New York

Most Pathetic service by Target.com online and worse they don't let you submit a bad review!!!.I wonder how is their online business even surviving??

I ordered this item and after waiting for quite few days, I yesterday received my order - which I found that it was a wrong item sent. I ordered Nantucket and they sent me Breakfast Blend. For this issue, I would have called almost 5 times --- for 3 times nobody just picked up after even 30 mins on hold. 4th time one lady with a very weird voice picked up and in 2 mins she put me on hold to never return..I was on hold for 15-20 mins with no response!

5th time finally some person spoke to just tell me that its a website issue and she can't do anything about it! On top of that if I order a replacement item, that would also be a wrong item again, as their online system has some issues and won't get fixed in next 2 weeks. Then I said, okay anyway send me a replacement with expedited delivery, as I have already waited long for my right order. She assured me it would be expedited one, and gave me the delivery date 14 days from today!!!

- IS THAT WHAT YOU CALL EXPEDITE DELIVERY 14 DAYS?????Seriously I am highly pissed off with Target.com (online) customer service...And I would not recommend Online Target.com to anyone.

Review about: Keurig Green Mountain Nantucket Blend Coffee Pods.

I didn't like: Whole online order experience.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Target Delivery Service
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / $60
Preferred solution Let the company propose a solution

Had an Experience with Target?

Comments

I don't blame you for being mad.They seem to specialize in sending the wrong items.

Then, instead of correcting the problem, immediately, they come up with these lame excuses. Also, I have heard about them, asking customers for a good review. Well, they better realize, they are nothing, without, regular customers. Also, I believe, I have spoke to the lady, with the raspy voice, more than once.

This makes me think, that, there are only a few people, answering those phones.All this no longer matters to me, I'm done with them, totally ,and have cut up they're credit card.

to Anonymous Southampton, Massachusetts, United States #1181222

Lay off the commas bro

If you had bothered looking a pissed consumer before you ordered from Target on-line you would have known they have a lot of problems and aren't very good and finding solutions to their errors. Doesn't hurt to check reviews before you make a purchase.