BAD BAD BAD - FOR TARGET.COM (ONLINE PURCHASE!!)

167 of 1891 Target reviews

Most Pathetic service by Target.com online and worse they don't let you submit a bad review!!!.I wonder how is their online business even surviving??

I ordered this item and after waiting for quite few days, I yesterday received my order - which I found that it was a wrong item sent. I ordered Nantucket and they sent me Breakfast Blend. For this issue, I would have called almost 5 times --- for 3 times nobody just picked up after even 30 mins on hold. 4th time one lady with a very weird voice picked up and in 2 mins she put me on hold to never return..I was on hold for 15-20 mins with no response!

5th time finally some person spoke to just tell me that its a website issue and she can't do anything about it! On top of that if I order a replacement item, that would also be a wrong item again, as their online system has some issues and won't get fixed in next 2 weeks. Then I said, okay anyway send me a replacement with expedited delivery, as I have already waited long for my right order. She assured me it would be expedited one, and gave me the delivery date 14 days from today!!!

- IS THAT WHAT YOU CALL EXPEDITE DELIVERY 14 DAYS?????Seriously I am highly pissed off with Target.com (online) customer service...And I would not recommend Online Target.com to anyone.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

• Whole online order experience

Reason of review:
Poor customer service
Preferred solution:
Let the company propose a solution
Monetary loss:
Product or service
Keurig Green Mountain Nantucket Blend Coffee Pods
Review category
Supermarkets and Malls
review #815787

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Target? Submit review ›
Helpful? 1 Yes 1 1 No 1
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
167 of 1891 Target reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Apr 13 #1144053

I don't blame you for being mad. They seem to specialize in sending the wrong items. Then, instead of correcting the problem, immediately, they come up with these lame excuses. Also, I have heard about them, asking customers for a good review. Well, they better realize, they are nothing, without, regular customers. Also, I believe, I have spoke to the lady, with the raspy voice, more than once. This makes me think, that, there are only a few people, answering those phones. All this no longer matters to me, I'm done with them, totally ,and have cut up they're credit card.

0 0 Reply

Apr 10 #1142323

If you had bothered looking a pissed consumer before you ordered from Target on-line you would have known they have a lot of problems and aren't very good and finding solutions to their errors. Doesn't hurt to check reviews before you make a purchase.

1 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.