Featured Not resolved

Most Pathetic service by Target.com online and worse they don't let you submit a bad review!!!.I wonder how is their online business even surviving??

I ordered this item and after waiting for quite few days, I yesterday received my order - which I found that it was a wrong item sent. I ordered Nantucket and they sent me Breakfast Blend. For this issue, I would have called almost 5 times --- for 3 times nobody just picked up after even 30 mins on hold. 4th time one lady with a very weird voice picked up and in 2 mins she put me on hold to never return..I was on hold for 15-20 mins with no response!

5th time finally some person spoke to just tell me that its a website issue and she can't do anything about it! On top of that if I order a replacement item, that would also be a wrong item again, as their online system has some issues and won't get fixed in next 2 weeks. Then I said, okay anyway send me a replacement with expedited delivery, as I have already waited long for my right order. She assured me it would be expedited one, and gave me the delivery date 14 days from today!!!

- IS THAT WHAT YOU CALL EXPEDITE DELIVERY 14 DAYS?????Seriously I am highly pissed off with Target.com (online) customer service...And I would not recommend Online Target.com to anyone.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of whole online order experience. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of target delivery service and associated monetary loss in the amount of $60. Target needs to offer any options to resolve the issue according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned target delivery service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Target.

Had an Experience with Target?

Comments

I don't blame you for being mad.They seem to specialize in sending the wrong items.

Then, instead of correcting the problem, immediately, they come up with these lame excuses. Also, I have heard about them, asking customers for a good review. Well, they better realize, they are nothing, without, regular customers. Also, I believe, I have spoke to the lady, with the raspy voice, more than once.

This makes me think, that, there are only a few people, answering those phones.All this no longer matters to me, I'm done with them, totally ,and have cut up they're credit card.

to Anonymous Southampton, Massachusetts, United States #1181222

Lay off the commas bro

If you had bothered looking a pissed consumer before you ordered from Target on-line you would have known they have a lot of problems and aren't very good and finding solutions to their errors. Doesn't hurt to check reviews before you make a purchase.