I registered at Target for my baby shower. When my aunt purchased my baby monitor, she gave the cashier the registry and asked the monitor be removed from the registry.

Either due to the incompetence of the cashier or a problem with the computer system, the monitor was not taken off, therefore, not shown as purchased. When I went to return the monitor, because it wasn't shown as being purchased and it is over 150.00, they would not return it.

All I wanted was a merchandise credit which they would not do.

I shop at Target on a weekly basis and believe me, they will never have my business again!!

Comments

IHateStupidCustomers

so.. you don't plan on using a baby monitor for your baby?

THESE keyboard warriors get off on these sites. They get sexual gratification out of attacking people.

Any you know who you are. They come on everyday and have opinions on everything MOSTLY the customers is always wrong and they know everything ALL THE TIME getting off while they type!!

IHateStupidCustomers
to Anonymous #726615

and you don't get sexual gratification out of constantly bashing on Target?

to IHate***Customers #726775

@IHATESTUPIDCUSTOMRS Wow you must have gotten what you wanted did you finish COME BACK ANOTHER DAY FOR ANOTHER wack off!!

#190770

Baby registry should not be that difficult if you want to return something you should be able too. Any other store would do it, it's not like you are going to buy something from another store.

Carina Heights, Queensland, Australia #171137

While I do feel for you, you should know that because of the value of the baby monitor (over $150.00) the register would have automatically generated a gift receipt. Can you ask your aunt for that? You would then get store credit for the item.

Holmestrand, Vestfold, Norway #170599

Oh STFU. Most make you feel like big men to be picking on a lady online.

Don't you have wifes, or are you balding 25 year olds living in your parents basements. You most likely are.

Trust me when I say this I won't be returning to Target, and I am a owner of a restaurant and I told my coworkers that if I heard that they shopped at Target they would be fired on the spot if the rumor proved to be true, and I told my husband if he shopped at Target I would divorce him and that if any of my friends shopped at Target I would end their friendship, and if any of my extended family on my husband shopped at Target I would divorce him, and if any of my immediate family shopped at target I wold emancipate myself from them. So there losers, women beating cowards.

to men bullies #726228

Lol firing your employees and threatening your friends and family if they shop are target? You must be communist, a nazy or I think you are simply crazy. If I was unfortunate enough to work for you, I'd shop at target and let you fire me so I can sue your *** for all your money.

Holmestrand, Vestfold, Norway #170597

I have to agree with May I Help You Find Something. It just disgusts me that someone who cosiders themselves a "good loyal" customer, abandons the company once something goes wrong.

You could make fifty trips and get good service, but that one time something goes worng you claim you won't be returning all three of us know, (this includes you) that that is just an empty threat and you will most likely be back next week as usual. Either that or you will follow thorugh on your threat and find another store till they *** over, and soon you won't have a place to shop because eventually every store will have screwed you over that one time.

Holmestrand, Vestfold, Norway #170595

quote="anonymous"

How do you know that your aunt is telling the truth and asked the monitor to be removed? Perhaps the fault is towards your aunt.

quote= "anonymous"

There you go blaming the cashier when your aunt is most likely not telling you the truth. If it is the computer that means the cashier is not incompetent.

quote = "anonymous"

How do you know that your aunt bought it at Target, how do you know that it was not stolen. How do they know that you did not just pick it off the shelf and are trying to get a refund for it and making up the story about the "aunt" If it was bought why did she not give you a gift receipt? Something is not right here.

quote= "anonymous"

Don't let the door hit you on your way out, and trust me you won't be missed for every six year old who throws a fit there are thousands others. Why would they want a crybaby shopping in their stores. You must have made thousands of trips to Target and the one time something goes wrong you won't be returning, trust me you won't be missed and Target won't go bankrupt without you shopping there.