Target was recommended by everyone that we knew but I wouldn't recommend target. We have been having so many issues.

People couldn't find our registry. If they were able to find us and place an order for an item, the item couldn't be shipped or picked up in store! So instead my friend placed an order from babies r us for the same item and had no problems! Also, the list of the items were not updating on the registry when purchased.

My baby shower is this coming up Saturday so I will have a lot of mess with the items and complained! This is very inconvenient I would not recommend target to anyone!!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of no accountability and website glitches. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss order processing issue of baby registry. Target needs to issue a partial refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned baby registry in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Target.

Comments

Tracy, California, United States #1000746

Note I am still having issues with Target, their experience is making me drink and smoke. If my baby is deformed because of this I will be suing Target. They are the ones that make me so stressed out that I need to drink while pregnant.

to Anonymous #1036688

Wow. Attention wh0re much?

If this causes you to drink and smoke, you need to get a life and get your tubes tied. There are already have enough idiots running around the US.