2.0

Items bought using a baby gift registry were not shown as "purchased" on the gift registry, so several of same item was received. When trying to return items with gift receipts, you only can get a refund on a Target gift card.

It's a scam to mislead people into purchasing items that were already purchased then not wanting to give a cash refund with a receipt. Target misled you into giving them your money and they're not giving it back. Pitiful return policy with a receipt!

I would not recommend nor purchase items on a registry at their store. Instead I would use the list to purchase the item elsewhere.

Review about: Target Gift Card.

I didn't like: Their return policy with receipt.

Comments

Pretty sure it's the people buying the items off the registry who don't give the cashiers the registry paper to scan in order to take the item off. And no place gives cash back on a gift receipt.

Regular receipt, yeah, if paid with cash, check, or debit. Target isn't keeping your money.

They're giving you the purchased value onto a gift card, so technically, there is no gain and no loss. Since you wanted the items from Target anyhow, hence why they were on your registry, why not just buy the items you want with your store credit and stop complaining.

to Tasha #886298

Why don't you just keep your *** opinion to yourself you ***, you must work for Target, and it does not matter anyways if I got duplicates of the items because yesterday CPS took my baby from me and placed him in foster care all because a nosy neighbor called and thought I was harming the baby. At one time I thought I was going to lose it so I had to get out of the house and go for a drive and get away from the crying, my neighbor who is a busy body heard the baby crying, saw that I had left and called the cops on me, and they took my son from me. So Target can take the gift card and shove it up their a$$.

to Anonymous Greenfield, California, United States #887568

Next I bet you're going to blame Target for that happening to your kid. Total irrelevant ramble. Also, If you didn't want opinions from others, don't post to a public website.

First Born Triplet
to Anonymous #887891

It is called trolling and the person who posted this review probably had not been back since she wrote it.

to Anonymous #897244

This just made me laugh

One of your friends messed up, didn't do the baby registry properly (or forgot to tell the cashier) and you're mad at TARGET?

And now you're mad at them because YOU lost custody of your child?

Oh