Absolutely the worst experience ever.I wanted to order a gift for my daughter's birthday that is not available in stores.

Expedited shipping said it would be here Feb 9th. Her birthday is Feb 8th Used chat window. They told me no worries, it is 3 day shipping the 9th is incorrect, if I order now (get my money), it will be here by 8th. Didn't receive shipping confirmation on Mon morning (6th) so called 1800 number.

Same story. No worries maam, you ordered on time, it will be there on the 8th. Received tracking from UPS later that day with delivery date of the 9th. Called 1800 number immediately, was told yes, it was 3 day shipping, so sorry - need to talk to someone higher up to get in touch with carrier and rush it.

Spoke with two other managers, last manager was nasty and said, sorry you were told that. THe date is the 9th.

I had confirmed date with your cust service employees who should be trained and well informed regarding policies.no gift for bda Cancel my redcard.

Review about: Target Shipping Service.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Had an Experience with Target?

Comments

BAD BAD BAD - FOR TARGET.COM (ONLINE PURCHASE!!) Target " Most Pathetic service by Target.com online and worse they don't let you submit a bad review!!!. I wonder how is their online business even surviving?? I ordered this item and..." Read more Target - Iphone 7 Review Target "Very bad experience with Thanksgiving iPhone 7 promotion 11/24/2016 at Target at Pheasant Lane Mall, Nashua, NH. After waiting 1.5 Hrs before opening and another 1 hour in store line..." Read more Target cheats their customers Target "Target has asked for me to file a review to help other customers. I certainly hope my review does help other Target customers! I placed an order for a surprise 15th..." Read more Target - Delivery Service Review from Bellevue, Washington Target "I ordered a bed through target.com and this is how it was delivered please see the pictures ..this is unacceptable and there customer service email is down as well...." Read more Thrifty Propane - Problem with delivery driver's capabilities and Thrifty's no response attitude. Thrifty Propane "I have, for the last 2 years, had a delivery driver that either can't backup the truck properly or simply doesn't care where he puts it. The first episode was..." Read more Forest River - 40,000 miles few problems Microlite 21 ft frbs Forest River "Bolt that runs the slide in and out breaks often repairs at factory were very very good. Had repairs done while taking a plant tour. Not all divisions are the..." Read more Top Top Renovation LLC is Top Top Unprofessional Top Top Renovation Llc "In mid-September 2017, we needed a handyman to do a series of home improvement work in our Fort Lauderdale, Florida house. Improvements would include dry wall repairs, install new bedroom..." Read more Hewlett Packard - Product falling apart! Hewlett Packard "I bought a HP Laptop this past January ( less than a year) and about a month ago the USB port and the SD card port both stopped working on..." Read more