Absolutely the worst experience ever.I wanted to order a gift for my daughter's birthday that is not available in stores.

Expedited shipping said it would be here Feb 9th. Her birthday is Feb 8th Used chat window. They told me no worries, it is 3 day shipping the 9th is incorrect, if I order now (get my money), it will be here by 8th. Didn't receive shipping confirmation on Mon morning (6th) so called 1800 number.

Same story. No worries maam, you ordered on time, it will be there on the 8th. Received tracking from UPS later that day with delivery date of the 9th. Called 1800 number immediately, was told yes, it was 3 day shipping, so sorry - need to talk to someone higher up to get in touch with carrier and rush it.

Spoke with two other managers, last manager was nasty and said, sorry you were told that. THe date is the 9th.

I had confirmed date with your cust service employees who should be trained and well informed regarding policies.no gift for bda Cancel my redcard.

Review about: Target Shipping Service.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Had an Experience with Target?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion