Medell, Antioquia
Resolved
2.6

Update by user Dec 28, 2015

Even though I did not receive the item that I wanted, the transaction was cancelled and the money was refunded immediately. Some nice folks from customer service contacted me but they took longer than I expected

Original review posted by user Dec 03, 2015

Even though I buy many things online on a permanent basis, yesterday it was the first time for me to buy something at target.

I decided to buy a Sing-A-Long Elsa Doll (from Frozen) as a Christmas gift.

I made the whole checkout process and my credit card was charged immediately.

Some minutes after that I received a message saying that there was a problem with my order and that they had to cancel it.

I have written some emails asking them for the reason for cancelling my order after it was already paid and also asking them to refund me my money IMMEDIATELY.

Unfortunately nobody has answered me. It is not a big amount (just $32 dollars) but it is my money and the fact that they took my money and cancelled my order afterwards is really an abuse.

This person wrote the review because of order processing issue of target gift card from Target. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $3209 and wants Target to offer any options to resolve the issue.

The most disappointing in user's experience was lameful order processing system. Author liked the most prices. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

Comments