I encountered the worst costumer service I have ever received courtesy of target.com. I originally ordered a bench on Dec.

24, 2015. Unfortunately the box and the product arrived severely damaged. I still wanted the bench so I brought it to my local target to exchange but was told that they couldn't exchange it because I bought it on target.com, I would have to mail it back. So I got online and initiated the EXCHANGE, lugged it to UPS and returned it to target.com.

I had been waiting patiently for weeks, then on February 7, 2016 I received an email that my order was canceled. I called target.com and was informed that there was nothing they could do, my only option was to buy the bench again at a now much higher price. Could they complete the exchange - no, could they sell me the bench again at the original price - no, could they explain why my order was canceled - no, had my money been returned yet - no. I already paid the balance on my target card so it hardly does me any good for them to refund the balance to my card.

The representatives were unhelpful, rude, and condescending.

I have never been so dissatisfied and disappointed with service from a company. I'm feeling pretty unappreciated after all these years and all the purchases I have made with my target card, and I am thinking it is time to close my account so that I never have to deal with target.com again.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Target. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Target to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Target monarch specialties entry bench for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

bobs2015
Saginaw, Michigan, United States #1108033

Target has some serious problems, among them their now-terrible customer service. I would not advise anyone to buy from them and serve your experience as an example of why not.

As for the comment by "anonymous" just ignore it. Off their meds today, I expect.

to bobs2015 #1108758

Well if this person wants to be taken seriously they should learn how to write proper sentences. If they mistake being told no for rudeness they will not be taken seriously.

Perhaps when they wrote this they were off their meds or abusing their meds?

But why not tell the real reason you hate Target Bob after all you were an employee until they fired you? Want to tell them why you were fired?