I'm going over to Target as usual on my lunch break around 4. and the security guards decide to stop me from entering I am a Asian female college student, am perfectly normal, wearing shoes, not high etc, etc..

no reason to not let me enter, and I've never been stopped at the door before, I've probably entered over 400 times on my lunch break, spent several hundred dollars, etc.. I ask why, and they give no explanation. I said I needed to return an item, and they say no, we can't let you do that. However, they let several white people through without any fuss.

Obvious racism, it's disgusting.

They also stopped other people ( Asian and Latinos, etc., all students at a near door highschool, but not the white kids)from coming in, but they let several old white men enter. Is this the 1950s??

I didn't like: T is about to lose my business, Security, Staff.

• ageist

Comments

Camberley, Surrey, United Kingdom #1121075

Troll! If Target stopped asians and latinos from shopping in their store in San Francisco, they would go out of business!

Heck, when I was in San Francisco, I felt like I was back in Hong Kong! Cao ni ma!

BABY! FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE complaint!

#1120704

This is bs.

to Anonymous Danbury, New Hampshire, United States #1121018

I agree, most likely written by a fired employee or a person getting caught shoplifting trying to get revenge.