In regards to "Crazyeye" post 5-7-10 and "Concern" post on 5/25/10 both are so right.I was an employee with Target in Atlanta, GA a few yrs. back,fired after about a month and a half.

3rd shift employees hrs.

were ALWAYS cut and we were constantly told to "hustle" even though there was plenty time to keep a steady pace going or sent home too early. I confronted the shift supervisor about the hours and the following week I was fired because I "Could Not Keep Up With the Team" hmmm.I advise anyone wanting to work choose 1st or 2nd shift.

Comments

Target was a great company to work for a few years back.Now they have overspent on coporate leavle things have gown down hill quick .they hire young inexprenced disrespectfull kids right out of college who are so conserned with impresing their bosses they will breeak pollicys and even push the legal not to mention moral limits to get there bonesses. Don't kid yourself the happy show they put on is all BS they would stab there grany in the back if they thought they would get permoted .this company has droped form forbs 8 top company's to work for to off the chart .

Makes me wounder how fast this large corp woul sell our country out to china or other countries. Just sayin from exprence.

dobsylyn

Wow, looks like you upset someone's applecart. My daughter worked at target (as a lead shift supervisor), and yes...the company really sucks.

It's a great big highschool drama-behind the scenes kind of place.

I surly would not use this as my first choice of employment. Hopefully, you've found a better postition elsewhere.

Holmestrand, Vestfold, Norway #170111

quote="curlyfru"

Says who, you, what makes you think your opinion is more important than mine?

quote ="curlyfry"

That is what they do at my Target, with your attitude no wonder you were fired. This is a job not snoozefest, if you cannot work than let someone who is willing to do the job do it. There are lots of people looking for jobs so you won't be missed.

quote-curlyfry

3rd shift employees hrs. were ALWAYS cut and we were constantly told to "hustle" even though there was plenty time to keep a steady pace going or sent home too early

being told to go home at your scheduled shift is not being sent home early. If you were sent home before your shift most likely you were not doing your job.

quote="curlyfry"

You should have chosen first or second shift. If you cannot keep up with third shift why did you choose third shift. Again you were fired for lack of preformnce and surely you won't be missed.

to May I Help You Find Something #658628

what's third shift?

is that overnight?

some supervisors are pain in the ***

they don't train what to do and instead play "nice guy" in your face and then talk to seniority behind backs