I tried to place an order online and send it to my family in Maryland for the holiday. What a mistake that was, instead of sending it to my nephew, I sent it to myself instead.

So I called your customer service number, 1-800-591-3869, and was told I was unable to cancel the order or change the address even though I just placed the order. So I thanked the individual and hung up. I called back again in hopes of finding someone to help me. And again I was told I couldn't change the address or cancel the order.

I was told to wait for it to be delivered and refuse delivery. That I should place another order and be charged again. I'm sorry but that doesn't work for me. So now my nephew's gifts will be sent to my address because I can't find someone in your customer service department to help me.

I am a loyal customer that shops at Target at least twice a week so needless to say I am very disappointed. Regards,

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Target. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Target to "it should have been very easy to resolve since my family's address was in the system".

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Target and target customer care for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

Wise, Virginia, United States #1260649

Why are you blaming them for your mistake, you are the one that asked it to be sent to your address, not them?

to Anonymous Leesburg, Virginia, United States #1260650

I have to agree with you, she is the one that put her address instead of her nephews. However I too would be disappointed in myself for posting the wrong information.

Her last sentences says she is disappointed.

She should be disappointed in herself for posting the wrong address. The only person she should be disappointed in is herself.