I frequently shop at Target located in Northridge, CA...lately I thought it was my imagination but the store as be orientated toward lower income people ... for example I buy Arrowhead Lemon carbonated water at $2.99 for a six pack ... the last two (2) times the item has been completely flat...do you know how long it has too be on a shelf to do this? By Wednesday most stores should be re-stocked well..this Target is not ..shelves are empty a remain that way.

There is another target about 3 miles away located in a more upper class all white neighborhood...shelves are rarely empty, store cleaner, and items not flat.

I like target but they need to make all stores the same quality ..... I am sure the upper class Tarzana (big movie stars in area) target never has 'old' items or unstocked shelves for days.

I will say the people who work for your stores are very good .. they work and try hard ... your upper and middle management needs to get on the ball.

I hope they take a look at their items and remove stuff that has been in the store over 5 years.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: do your best to make all Target stores equal ... same quality of products, shelves full 24/7 and clean up .

I liked: Okk.

I didn't like: Filing out a complaint too long.

Comments

aliens_amoung_us
Las Cruces, New Mexico, United States #1231010

Well then I would definitely go to the one that's clean and well stocked. Kinda easy solution there.