I frequently shop at Target located in Northridge, CA...lately I thought it was my imagination but the store as be orientated toward lower income people ... for example I buy Arrowhead Lemon carbonated water at $2.99 for a six pack ... the last two (2) times the item has been completely flat...do you know how long it has too be on a shelf to do this? By Wednesday most stores should be re-stocked well..this Target is not ..shelves are empty a remain that way.

There is another target about 3 miles away located in a more upper class all white neighborhood...shelves are rarely empty, store cleaner, and items not flat.

I like target but they need to make all stores the same quality ..... I am sure the upper class Tarzana (big movie stars in area) target never has 'old' items or unstocked shelves for days.

I will say the people who work for your stores are very good .. they work and try hard ... your upper and middle management needs to get on the ball.

I hope they take a look at their items and remove stuff that has been in the store over 5 years.

This person wrote the review because of bad quality at Target. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Target to "do your best to make all target stores equal... same quality of products, shelves full 24/7 and clean up".

The most disappointing in user's experience was filing out a complaint too long. Author liked the most okk. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Target carbonated water empty shelves for days for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

aliens_amoung_us
Las Cruces, New Mexico, United States #1231010

Well then I would definitely go to the one that's clean and well stocked. Kinda easy solution there.