was shopping for baby gift for shower and household items, total was 123,00 too much for items charged on screen, person was showing me, none of the items had been added twice as that was proof total was correct, i knew it wasnt.decided to get gift card-50.00 instead of 42.99, 16,99 and 1,25 and my total went down to 83.00??????

im wondering if target has been hacked or they are just stealing??in this day and age, there computing on register should not have problems, before these computers when the stuff was added manually, there wasnt a problem target needs to clean up there glichs in the accounting part of the program, in the end, it felt like it was outright stealing?

Review about: Target Customer Care.

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Had an Experience with Target?

Comments

Huh?

Target Redcard Credit Card Review Target "On Nov 25 I tried to order a Waterville 2 times with no success Onthe 3rd try I had success. When I checked the order the at around 3:00pm on..." Read more Target - Loafers Review from Onalaska, Wisconsin Target "I am very disappointed and upset because last week I went to go purchased a pair of loafers (shoe department) for my sister. On the shoe tag and shoe box..." Read more Target - Iphone 7 Review Target "Very bad experience with Thanksgiving iPhone 7 promotion 11/24/2016 at Target at Pheasant Lane Mall, Nashua, NH. After waiting 1.5 Hrs before opening and another 1 hour in store line..." Read more Target - Customer Care Review from Las Vegas, Nevada Target "Very bad experience where I shopped. Customer service is poor and sad. I was wondering if I shopped at police department, because of the girl looked at my..." Read more American Mattress - Warranty Scam American Mattress "Time to replace mattress & foundation. Original items with frame bought at American Mattress. After 7 months, with only one person sleeping in this Queen mattress ($1200) the sides developed..." Read more Southern Style Design Bar - Don't waste your money! Rude seller, damaged order, poor customer service Southern Style Design Bar "Ordered vinyl on 8/21/17, arrived 10/6/17 damaged. The box had obviously been crushed prior to shipping, so the items would fit. It had been awkwardly taped shut, and the vinyl..." Read more Goggles4u - Not Good. Very Poor Quality Frames Goggles4u "I purchased 3 pair of glasses. Within 6 months 2 pair had broken frames. Now these aren't heavily worn or played sports in. They sit on my desk and get..." Read more Comcast - COMCRASH SUCKS!! 100mb/sec package, YEAH RIGHT!! Comcast "Supposed to be getting an "Upgraded" package @ 100mb/download, and I can barely get 25-39mb on a good day!! Cannot believe I have been a customer for more than 2..." Read more