Wallburg, North Carolina
Layout of Store

When you go to order an Item online you get

there's a line for this item.

Thank you for your patience!

This was Cyber Monday experience on every item attempted to purchase online at target. The site is inconsistent and the 247 reps ALWAYS say the item is out of stock when it is not.

POOR EXPERIENCE I HATE TARGET

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Target. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Target.

Comments

Jacksonville Beach, Florida, United States #1072262

This is not the first time I have had a problem with stuff order online at target. Target.com does not carrying what it advertises.

And even when you have the item in your hands at the store at the register - they don't honor the Target.com sales items at the store.

Jacksonville Beach, Florida, United States #1072258

Had the same experience, I stayed on line for 6 hours. Target.com is the worst.

Such false advertising. I also go another email today about the sales but still not available today. Why not change the ad? Finally got thought to customer service and she said there are no rain checks and there is nothing she can do for me.

So pissed!

Will do my shopping somewhere else.

#1071940

I had same experience, Target. Why have an item that you can only order Online but you can't get thru to order item.

I would keep entering to place in cart then it would no longer allow me to enter. Said "The maximum quantity of this item has been already added to cart, but cart shows NOTHING!

Would kick me out so of course I lost my place in line. Of course now CYBER15 time out!

WOULD LIKE TO KNOW JUST HOW MANY PEOPLE GOT SOMETHING< FALSE ADVERTISMENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#1071929

Tried to order the Kitchen Aid mixer at 12:01 Sunday night it was out of stock already. What did they have like two of them.

No were in the flyer does it say "quantities limited" on the Kitchen Aid mixer. They didn't offer rain checks or back orders, only: So sorry for the delay, but you can save your place in line by staying on this page & trying again to add the item to your cart. Tried it fifty times. Called customer service on hold for 54 minutes, it finally rings then hangs up.

Tried again tonight "we sorry we have experienced a high traffic volume, please try your call later. I guess it is off to Walmart.

to Anonymous Jacksonville Beach, Florida, United States #1072259

Had the same experience. Then to ad insult to injury just received an ad with the same items on sale and still not able to put in my basket.