My wife and I went into the target store in Liberty to buy a few items.It was a very snowy so i went out to bring the car to the front door.
I give my wife my debit card. She tried to pay for the items with the debit card. They refused her because she didn't have an ID. Apparently, a 56 year old lady needs an ID to buy a bottle of wine.
Can someone at Target please you common sense. There is no law in the State of Missouri which requires you to show ID to buy wine.
When someone is obliviously over 21 sell he wine and move on.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Bad Customer Service
- Review category
- Supermarkets and Malls
You May Also Like
- "I'm 68 years old and waited in line for three hours at one store for a bottle and a Beanie. I then to two other stores to buy two more..."
- "Generally I don't complain online about companies but after the poor treatment and attitude of Targets customer service department I believe I have no other choice. In August I ordered..."
- "Looks are truly deceiving. This is especially true in the case of the bronze, 3 Piece Palladium Bistro Set I recently purchased from Target (item# 10742127). While unpacking the item..."
- "Our experience with this contactor has been terrible. What should have taken a week took two months and the workmanship is sloppy. Always late when he showed up. Excuse after..."
- "My hair was Chocolate Cherry from the Feria line. I bought 2 boxes of the Voilet Soft Black for the Feria line. Put in with my professional stylist! It came..."
- "My bill went from $ 107.81 to $152.81. I work 2 full time jobs and I Volunteer every Saturday, so I do not have a lot of time to watch..."
- "I ordered a Nikon D610 Camera Body w/ accessories bundle this week. I received the item and it came in a box with absolutely ZERO bubble wrap and all of..."
- "Big time violation. The management allowed a lady who is a close friend to move everything from her filthy apartment into my 80 year old aunts apartment after the ***..."
- "About seven months ago I had Hardwood Specialists come out to the house to look at my Hardwood floors. They were in very bad shape. Ken Zand the salesman came..."