i go to target to get just some quick groceries that i know i need, one of them being milk.i check out and drive home to my apartment, as soon as i picked up my bag of groceries from my passenger seat i find under the bag around a quarter of my half gallon of milk completely spilling out and it had soaked through the bag (and also on to my other groceries) and into the chair.
ive tried to clean it the best i can but i know it is in the chair and the smell will eventually because spoiled.
So now i have to get my car detailed because i can not do anything else....thanks for the bill target, fix your caps jerks
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Review category
- Food Stores
- Review rating
- 1 out of 5
You May Also Like
- "I ORDERED A SIDE TABLE ONLINE FROM TARGET.COM. WHEN IT ARRIVED, THERE WAS A STRONG CHEMICAL SMELL I THOUGH WAS FROM THE VARNISH AND THAT IT WOULS DISSIPATE. ..."
- "I checked my purchased goods when I returned home today and found that I had been overcharged. I purchased 3 items worth $15 and was charged for 4. The cashier..."
- " Very disappointed with Target. They had an online and in store sale on the Bathery Bath Sponges. It was buy 3 for $1.99 and get a $5 gift card...."
- "Agreed upon $1,200 deal to col-lab with artist Lil' Scrappy. 50% up front and 50% later. Artist refused to collab on a track due that we had ready because the..."
- "Goodyear Auto Service Center A Division of Goodyear Tire & Rubber Co. On Thursday August 18, 2011 I paid Goodyear Auto Service Center, a division of the Goodyear Tire & Rubber Company,..."
- "I just thought I would drop in, and mention I had a good experience with KLM. My sales rep Bob was great, and everything went exactly the way he said..."
- "I tried the free trial. They have charged me $85, $89, $94, and so on about every week...(supposedly a monthly "subscription"). This was after I called and had..."
- "Crafton police department does not like the handicapped people actually the crafton police are friends with most people on bradford ave one police officer sleeps with a woman occasionally..."
- "I walked 8 blocks to popeyes and ordered ten piece chicken special, when I got home there was only eight pieces, I called and was told I could come back..."