Target will be a company of the past
I went Target and found myself talking with one of the rudest sales associate.When was done being insulted by the sales associate I moved to the manager.
I was informed that Target and Target online are not the same company and I was pretty much told to go F#@$ myself when said the prices would not be matched. I use to do a lot of my shopping at Target but after that I now find myself in Walmart. Guess when the economy is doing better customer service is no longer a priority.
If a company is going to have a different price online and a different price in the store and wont match it, then in due time you will *** off enough customers and find bankruptcy in your future.I now have one word that will describe Target (GARBAGE).
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "While looking on line at Target.com, I found on their weekly ad furniture listings for a 6 drawer dresser for $119.00 and a night stand for $49.00. The add..."
- "10/29/14 i went to tunwater Wal-Mart looking for nivea lip product to use a coupon. When I got home I saw on Facebook Tumwater had the nivea lip product was..."
- "On 9/2/12 11:38am, I bought a queen Aerobed at Target, Ca for $216.00. When I opened it later that day for my guests to use, we found it covered with..."
- "Tuesday, 02/25/2014 I decided to treat my parents to a long overdue lunch at Chili's today.I had a coupon for a free appetizer, we ordered lunch, dessert..."
- "Inexperienced store manager would not return shoes that were purchased week before. Had wear from before purchasing and blamed us for it. Do not buy from them unless you plan..."
- "We had to find an alternative flight, hotel and rental car, the day before we left on our trip, due to the potential strike in April of 2015. Allegiant..."
- "Purchased a used a travel trailer from Camping World in April of 2015. Bought in Albuqurque, NM, but that's another story. Bought an "extended warranty with the trailer. I was..."
- "I tried the product, and unfortunately did not send it back in before the trial date expired; busy planning my wedding. I may still be liable for the remainder of..."
- "That's what happened to my leather sectional I purchased @ Ashley's just about four years ago and paid over $1,200.00. No pets, no kids...I sent them complaint about two years..."