Target team member treatment
I have seen People become injured on the job through no fault of their own and go on medical leave.Only to find out 90 days before the medical leave is up that they have been fired.
This has happen to great team heroes too. The Sad part is that these people are not notified of the termination and doctors go unpaid.
Also no human resource team lead will provided paper work as to why a person was let go or the HR team lead is removed from that store or position when questions start being asked.Worker should beware!c10cd84
You may also like
- "I bought two pocket hoses. One of 25' on August 3, 2013 and another one of 50' in July 20, 2013. I paid for both $29.97 without tax. Both..."
- "On 9/2/12 11:38am, I bought a queen Aerobed at Target, Ca for $216.00. When I opened it later that day for my guests to use, we found it covered with..."
- "I recently ordered a furniture item from Target. Instead they sent me a large baby item. I called Target customer support and they said I would need to take this..."
- "I was sold a car-given a contract-took it home & 5 days later told i have to pay more or return the car. i called the FTC (federal trade commission and..."
- "I go to Panera at least twice a week in Latham, NY don't go I always order a tomato mozzarella panini and it is never right Dan you should be..."
- "I went to the clinic to have SIX old veneers changed because over time they had discolored, nothing was wrong with my teeth otherwise. Dr. Arzate advised to do eight..."
- "I purchased a Samsung dishwasher in Dec 2012 from a Best Buy store in Douglasville GA. It was on a clearance sale and was $499. I waited a few days..."
- "A horrible experience and had to spend more money after the job was done. Initially we hired Rod to remove our old carpet and install wood flooring on a staircase...."
- "I posted the following review on Yelp - http://www.yelp.com/biz/anytime-fitness-alpharetta?hrid=2_4K_qenr1WTPQqRwcUk6A and was subsequently banned from their facility. Prior to leaving this review, I addressed my issue with CarolAnn Fitzpatrick (co-owner) over 2 months..."