Target team member treatment
I have seen People become injured on the job through no fault of their own and go on medical leave.Only to find out 90 days before the medical leave is up that they have been fired.
This has happen to great team heroes too. The Sad part is that these people are not notified of the termination and doctors go unpaid.
Also no human resource team lead will provided paper work as to why a person was let go or the HR team lead is removed from that store or position when questions start being asked.Worker should beware!review #150842
You may also like
- "Target claims to be the lowest price in retail. I visit target for light shopping had previously bad experience with target. There toy section always empty particular..."
- "On 9/2/12 11:38am, I bought a queen Aerobed at Target, Ca for $216.00. When I opened it later that day for my guests to use, we found it covered with..."
- "Copper Hands Half-Finger Support Gloves REVIEW - Save Your Money!! This company should be liable for false advertising and scamming people out of their hard-earned money and then shut down...."
- "I placed a order for 4 tablets from Zicocn.com on June 17, 2011 and its now July 27, 2011. I still have NOT recieve my orders. I have tried to..."
- "I ordered a LiteFuze LR-2000 Heavy-Duty Regulator W/ Voltage Converter (LR-2000) for $74.99 on March 5, 2010. On April 1st I emailed to find out where it was as it..."
- "I went to Walmart in Lebanon Indiana at 8 am Friday to get 3 advertised items. A 2 in 1 laptop, the 40" TV and the wireless printer. TVs were..."
- "I go to the Jack in the Box on Montrose just about every morning but the service and food are just a day to day you might get great tacos..."
- "The Valero on 73rd and Bancroft in Oakland, CA is charging people different prices than posted. 3.999 posted for regular gas and on some pumps it charging 4.099. They..."
- "We bought a A Beautiful Chocolate diamond wedding ring. The ring it's self is Beautiful. Just a poor designe. It's constantly cutting my finger to the point I can't hardly..."