not to brag i have amazing credit, never missed a payment in my 6 years of credit history on any account i have. I just recently applied for a Red Card and lost my temporary credit card.
I received my Target Credit Card statement and the account number only showed the last digit, everything else was just X. I tried to get my account number and apparently its against Target policy to get the account number over the phone. This really irritates me because i dont understand why i can give someone my checking account number, routing number, name, address, phone number and social security number but i cant get my account number in Return. I Explained that to the guy on the fone and he hung up on me.
Call number two, same thing. So i told the lady that i wanted to pay my account in full, cancel my Red Card and never do business with Target again. I had my Debit card in hand, No she cant take that only Checking Account Number + Routing Number + Check number. So i said no, i dont have a check on me i need to pay over the phone. She said that would not be possible. I Ask her for my account number again, and said its against policy. I asked for a supervisor and she said that the supervisor would say the same thing.
She told me to go to a target and pay there with my Debit Card.
I hung up on her,
I am very pissed at Target as a COMPANY to set ridiculious policies. I dont understand how i can give someone over the phone my social, address, phone, name, date of birth, Target Account Identification number and i cant receive my account number.
Great Job Target,
Not only is it "Pay more, Expect Less" but its "Try even harder to pay us!"
More Review Details
- Review category
- Review rating
- 5 out of 5
You May Also Like
- "I just received my order from Target Online and this is what I got (See picture...). Looks like the delivery guy played football with my package. Of course, inside it..."
- "On 9/2/12 11:38am, I bought a queen Aerobed at Target, Ca for $216.00. When I opened it later that day for my guests to use, we found it covered with..."
- "Lost prevention beat down a customer inside the store accusing of stealing wich is all bull other wise they would it press charges isn't that weird?..."
- "I purchased Martha Stewart Living kitchen cabinets with Home Depot in Atascadero, CA in May 2014. The upper cabinets were white high gloss laminate called "Picket Fence". The original..."
- "My wife and I recently paid $5,000 in cash to Marlena Martin and she promised my wife a title. However someone else was crowned. My wife and I tried to..."
- "SHOCKING DISHONESTY AND FALSE CLAIMS. I was never able to speak to a person. They were supposed to e-mail me when my phone was received and to give me a..."
- "I know how hard it can be to find the right place for the right price in the greater Houston area, so as a tenant I want to help my..."
- "My bed sheets, pillow cases, and comforters were all dirty. I called the front desk and he said that he did not have access to the laundry room. I asked..."
- "Engine blew up in less then three hours of first use! Made in Mexico junk! Threw it in the junk pile because this company would not warranty purchased a new Echo and..."