not to brag i have amazing credit, never missed a payment in my 6 years of credit history on any account i have. I just recently applied for a Red Card and lost my temporary credit card.
I received my Target Credit Card statement and the account number only showed the last digit, everything else was just X. I tried to get my account number and apparently its against Target policy to get the account number over the phone. This really irritates me because i dont understand why i can give someone my checking account number, routing number, name, address, phone number and social security number but i cant get my account number in Return. I Explained that to the guy on the fone and he hung up on me.
Call number two, same thing. So i told the lady that i wanted to pay my account in full, cancel my Red Card and never do business with Target again. I had my Debit card in hand, No she cant take that only Checking Account Number + Routing Number + Check number. So i said no, i dont have a check on me i need to pay over the phone. She said that would not be possible. I Ask her for my account number again, and said its against policy. I asked for a supervisor and she said that the supervisor would say the same thing.
She told me to go to a target and pay there with my Debit Card.
I hung up on her,
I am very pissed at Target as a COMPANY to set ridiculious policies. I dont understand how i can give someone over the phone my social, address, phone, name, date of birth, Target Account Identification number and i cant receive my account number.
Great Job Target,
Not only is it "Pay more, Expect Less" but its "Try even harder to pay us!"
More Review Details
- Review category
- Review rating
- 5 out of 5
You May Also Like
- "On 9/2/12 11:38am, I bought a queen Aerobed at Target, Ca for $216.00. When I opened it later that day for my guests to use, we found it covered with..."
- "PLEASE SHARE. BEWARE!!! Make sure you check prices at Target. When I tried to report it to 3 different sales associates, first assoc. said they ran out of tags so..."
- "I checked my purchased goods when I returned home today and found that I had been overcharged. I purchased 3 items worth $15 and was charged for 4. The cashier..."
- "I purchased leather furnature from Living Spaces with extended warranty. They had no record of extended warranty which I have the paperwork. They claim that since I moved from original..."
- "I posted a blog post on ISIS-Comesuticals' blog asking about one of their 4 fl oz products that have suddenly been pulled off the market, and I was surprised to..."
- "I first received an e-mail stating my business had been reviewed. It showed a mediocre rating by the CEO of MyLife, whom I have never met not had any..."
- "Hello , I'm a neighbor, just want to say your L.E.D site light flash like crazy at night. Please get this corrected...."
- "This was my first time ordering clothes online - I'm glad I did. My friend and I ordered several items and all were perfect except one was a bit..."
- "On Sunday Aug 28th I went to visit Versailles and had a terrible experience due to the huge lack of professionalism of two of the staff members. It began almost immediately..."