Target Debt Card Scam, My US Bank Account has been hacked and fraudulent charges have been taken from my bank account.
Target has failed to protect my Account information and I have reported 5 fraudulent charges against my bank account.Target says it is US Banks responsibility to search out the source of the fraud and US Bank says it is Targets issue with protecting my account info.
So I am left stuck in the middle. US Bank says the Charges were made at a Target 600 miles from where I live. And Target says I did not sign the sales slip and have the name of the person who did. Yet they still have not stopped the continuing purchases.
And claim it will take a least 7 days to research the fraud and only after the bank refuses payment. Which requires me checking my account daily and spending hours on the phone with Target and my Bank. I am now being charged $35 by the bank for each time I file a stop payment against a unauthorized charge. Is this not very very bad service by both Target and US Bank.
A very unhappy Customer...
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- " I purchased a gold necklace for my Husband at the Walmart in North Las Vegas, located at 1807 West Craig Road, phone number is (702) 633-6521. It cost..."
- "Good Morning, I just had the unpleasant experience of visiting your Morton Grove IL store location. I was purchasing an air conditioning unit which was CLEARLY marked at the price..."
- "Store location: 6586 Ga Highway 40 E, Saint Marys, GA 31558 This store's dish department is pitiful. I found 2 dead betta fish rotting in yellow water and tons of left..."
- "AN OPEN LETTER WALMART - For information purposes – My store number was 2479 and my terminal number was sc010936. The time and date on my receipt is 7/20/15 @..."
- "After waiting for more than 1 and half hours, a gate change and a rude representative AA still hasnt found a pilot to take us to our destination. Now I..."
- "I'm staying at the Microtel in Baton Rouge LA just off Interstate 12. The carpet turns your socks black, there is black mold in the bathroom and the entire room..."
- "We ordered 2 stocks from boyds. Both were for savage axis rifles. We followed the website's ordering instructions. It never once allowed for inputting of the calibers,..."
- "Resume services or give refund for not providing proper services. On 08-26-2015, my service with POW was interrupted with notice of wrong doing whatsoever. I still receive notifications from current..."
- "On Saturday august 22,2015 it entered the SAMs wholesale tire department in Jonesboro, Arkansas at 5:15 pm to take adavantage of a time sensitive $80 off purchase of four(4) Goodyear..."