Target Debt Card Scam, My US Bank Account has been hacked and fraudulent charges have been taken from my bank account.
Target has failed to protect my Account information and I have reported 5 fraudulent charges against my bank account.Target says it is US Banks responsibility to search out the source of the fraud and US Bank says it is Targets issue with protecting my account info.
So I am left stuck in the middle. US Bank says the Charges were made at a Target 600 miles from where I live. And Target says I did not sign the sales slip and have the name of the person who did. Yet they still have not stopped the continuing purchases.
And claim it will take a least 7 days to research the fraud and only after the bank refuses payment. Which requires me checking my account daily and spending hours on the phone with Target and my Bank. I am now being charged $35 by the bank for each time I file a stop payment against a unauthorized charge. Is this not very very bad service by both Target and US Bank.
A very unhappy Customer...
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Debit Card
- Review category
- Supermarkets and Malls
- Review rating
- 4 out of 5
You May Also Like
- " Very disappointed with Target. They had an online and in store sale on the Bathery Bath Sponges. It was buy 3 for $1.99 and get a $5 gift card...."
- "In July 2015, I purchased a Biofresh® 3" Memory Foam Mattress Topper from Target online in FULL size. When I received the shipment, the packing did not indicate the brand,..."
- "We went to a Target store to buy a Bissell SpotClean - Model 52071. It retails at Target for $99.99, but Amazon sells it for $79.99. Because we wanted..."
- "Check this out, giving me access to other company accounts. And then check out the response email I recieve from them when I file a complaint. Yes sorry..."
- "I'm staying at the Microtel in Baton Rouge LA just off Interstate 12. The carpet turns your socks black, there is black mold in the bathroom and the entire room..."
- "AN OPEN LETTER WALMART - For information purposes – My store number was 2479 and my terminal number was sc010936. The time and date on my receipt is 7/20/15 @..."
- "I called today 8-28-16 and spoke to a CS rep to cancel my subscription. I told him not to even bother with the BS hard sell of other offers, because..."
- "Buyer beware. I recently purchased an area rug from Rugs USA. I made the mistake of waiting to take the rug out of the packaging until the room for which..."
- "We bought it for my parents as a gift for their new home and after 5 months, the head cushion started peeling. This is supposed to be a "genuine leather"..."