Target.com and help numbers are ridiculous!
I tried to place an order online and it kept refusing my Red Card number.I called and talked to 8 differen individuals and no one could help me.
This took up 4 hours of my time. I have always loved to shop at Target.But, after this I'm not sure I'll ever go back to Target. Because no one would help me I was unable to purchase the Christmas present.
All of the 8 people kept transferring my to someone else or I was cut off.I hope someone can make this right before I take my business elsewhere.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "Lost prevention beat down a customer inside the store accusing of stealing wich is all bull other wise they would it press charges isn't that weird?..."
- " On Black Friday we arrived at target at 5 p.m. to wait in line for one of the doorbuster tvs they had on special. While in the store..."
- "was a target executive in new york for 8 years.2 words for target *** YOU.i went from being a superstar to a horses *** in months then back to a..."
- "I have Toshiba Laptop Model # Z930. Lately this laptop battery start acting up and it was not holding a charge. Since this Laptop is still under warranty I contact..."
- "Agreed upon $1,200 deal to col-lab with artist Lil' Scrappy. 50% up front and 50% later. Artist refused to collab on a track due that we had ready because the..."
- "I had booked a flight+hotel package for $1250 for my boss. I'm an event & travel coordinator for a record label so I deal with literally every type of travel..."
- "Pampered chef customer service Consultant Lydia M Rivas found her at a holiday boutique in burbank paid Lydia $14.64 for my two mini serving spatulas. Have not received them yet...."
- "I ordered a pair of boots 14EE, they were more like a 14d, I tried to return, they offered me a 15. I filed the complaint within seven days of..."
- "Wow...I really don't know where to begin with the nightmare that you both have put us through, so I'll start at the beginning. January 10, 2014 we ordered a 2014..."