Target.com and help numbers are ridiculous!
I tried to place an order online and it kept refusing my Red Card number.I called and talked to 8 differen individuals and no one could help me.
This took up 4 hours of my time. I have always loved to shop at Target.But, after this I'm not sure I'll ever go back to Target. Because no one would help me I was unable to purchase the Christmas present.
All of the 8 people kept transferring my to someone else or I was cut off.I hope someone can make this right before I take my business elsewhere.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "By far, my family and I had one of the worst experiences ever!!!My husband &I decided to go to on Friday April 15, 2011 to Wal-Mart(Store #3601, Crestwood IL) to..."
- "I worked for DG and have to admit that I wouldn't purchase food from any DG store. The cold items, when being delivered, spend several minutes waiting to be "checked..."
- "what a stove at menards that turned out to be a believe bate and switch.it was a floor model. And was fine when I was in the store it looked..."
- "HP has the most awful tech support I have ever experienced. My brand new computer is for the second time in a box getting ready to be shipped off for..."
- "I had booked a flight+hotel package for $1250 for my boss. I'm an event & travel coordinator for a record label so I deal with literally every type of travel..."
- "Charged my account with a payment once before and I called to cancel it. Then I received the same charge again and they claim to not be able to find..."
- "Had yet more issues with this trailer again this weekend. The outdoor plugs, bathroom and outdoor kitchen receptacles were not working. All on GFCI. The GFCI in the bathroom was..."
- " I'm pissed off I took a uber all the way out here to get tested for a job the at the front desk was so rude to me! He..."
- "My husband was eating a vanilla cake from Publix bakery and suddenly something cracked inside his mouth, when we threw away we saw a medium black spider between the rest..."