Target.com and help numbers are ridiculous!
I tried to place an order online and it kept refusing my Red Card number.I called and talked to 8 differen individuals and no one could help me.
This took up 4 hours of my time. I have always loved to shop at Target.But, after this I'm not sure I'll ever go back to Target. Because no one would help me I was unable to purchase the Christmas present.
All of the 8 people kept transferring my to someone else or I was cut off.I hope someone can make this right before I take my business elsewhere.115f9841 review #282645
You may also like
- "We went to a Target store to buy a Bissell SpotClean - Model 52071. It retails at Target for $99.99, but Amazon sells it for $79.99. Because we wanted..."
- "I tried to exchange a $60 unopened video game for a different $60 game. I had the receipt from when I purchased it during a deal earlier this week. The..."
- "As of 12/23 evening there is still no tracking or estimated arrival time. Status changed last night to shipped but I doubt it. Refer to yesterday's post about Walmart guarantee..."
- "I paid for a pocket book. Emailed a week later to ask for tracking no response I emailed again no response. I emailed again who every got very smart like..."
- "I just bought 6 new refills for my wall flowers air freshner plug ins. They do not work, they do not pull up the scent from the glass bottles...My wall..."
- "I went to buy eggs at the dollar general on grand ave. in fort smith ar. They had some eggs on the 50% off rack. I got to the register..."
- "I had booked a flight+hotel package for $1250 for my boss. I'm an event & travel coordinator for a record label so I deal with literally every type of travel..."
- "We have had a Barefoot swim spa by Hawkeye Manufacturing since January of 2010 and it has become a headache to get warranty service. It is a battle getting..."
- "I don't really have anything to complain about. Our experience with Blue World Pools has been a mostly positive one. They had someone come to the house to explain how..."