Target.com and help numbers are ridiculous!
I tried to place an order online and it kept refusing my Red Card number.I called and talked to 8 differen individuals and no one could help me.
This took up 4 hours of my time. I have always loved to shop at Target.But, after this I'm not sure I'll ever go back to Target. Because no one would help me I was unable to purchase the Christmas present.
All of the 8 people kept transferring my to someone else or I was cut off.I hope someone can make this right before I take my business elsewhere.review #282645
You may also like
- "I hired Lowe's installer to install our dishwasher, the installer didn't tighten the nut to the dishwasher and it resulted us losing our kitchen,dining room wall and carpet. This was..."
- "This is how I received my order at walmart. This is not the first time. I'm so sick of receiving my orders with damage all over. I went to complain..."
- "While looking on line at Target.com, I found on their weekly ad furniture listings for a 6 drawer dresser for $119.00 and a night stand for $49.00. The add..."
- "I recently visited the Ibogaine clinic and was treated like garbage. Dr. Sola under dosed me and when I was still in withdrawal they left me at the airport. Irene..."
- "Agreed upon $1,200 deal to col-lab with artist Lil' Scrappy. 50% up front and 50% later. Artist refused to collab on a track due that we had ready because the..."
- "To start off with, I went online looking for a cheap airline ticket to San francisco. Next thing I know, my bank account is overdrawn because my account has..."
- "We took our dog to camp Bow Wow in San Antonio, TX Northwest while on vacation. When we returned, we picked him up and the card they gave us which..."
- "eBay buyers beware of this eBay seller this the business name Member ID performanceraceparts ( 227558Red dont buy from them they are crooks scammers will take your money and will not..."
- "This is Roland Adams. I send 5 boxes to the Philippines last Feb. 24, 2015. They were able to received it by last week of May. I instructed my..."