Target.com and help numbers are ridiculous!
I tried to place an order online and it kept refusing my Red Card number.I called and talked to 8 differen individuals and no one could help me.
This took up 4 hours of my time. I have always loved to shop at Target.But, after this I'm not sure I'll ever go back to Target. Because no one would help me I was unable to purchase the Christmas present.
All of the 8 people kept transferring my to someone else or I was cut off.I hope someone can make this right before I take my business elsewhere.review #282645
You may also like
- "I recently ordered a furniture item from Target. Instead they sent me a large baby item. I called Target customer support and they said I would need to take this..."
- "Good Morning, I just had the unpleasant experience of visiting your Morton Grove IL store location. I was purchasing an air conditioning unit which was CLEARLY marked at the price..."
- "I have a Kenmore water heater from Sears with a 12 year warranty. The warranty states, "Sears will 1) provide free water heater parts for those that are defective in..."
- "My Latest Experience with Sony Corporation of America Event # E58894537 Service Notification: 301547845 Order # 36065586 1. I own Sony’s Flagship SACD Player, the SCD-1, cost: $5,000.00. It should be mentioned, this player..."
- "Goodyear Auto Service Center A Division of Goodyear Tire & Rubber Co. On Thursday August 18, 2011 I paid Goodyear Auto Service Center, a division of the Goodyear Tire & Rubber Company,..."
- "I paid Franklin TN sales manger Scott Wright 5 k in January for plastic wrap, de humidifier etc and additional 1 k for sump pump to wrap my crawl space..."
- "date:5/22/15 03/17/15 PURCHASE AUTHORIZED ON 03/16 TRUGREEN LP $1,143.83 03/17/15 PURCHASE AUTHORIZED ON 03/16 TRUGREEN LP $370.02 Truegreen sprayed for weeds and killed a hedge I started 10 years ago (variegated privet)..."
- "Redoing our upstairs bathroom, and went to buy paint for the ceiling and walls. I was covering over off-white semi-gloss paint. I asked at Home Depot if I should first..."
- "On April 26,2015 I order a black medium gevinchy bag for $1,699.99 from beyond the rack on May 17 I received the bag , to my surprise the..."