Target - Seriously? Lazy a***
I went to target in Akron Ohio and tried on a few shirts and didn't like a couple of them.So I walked out of the fitting room and hung what I didn't want on the rack with a ton of other clothes on it.
I walked away with the jacket I wanted when the guy sitting behind the fitting room desk cleared his throat and said "excuse me but I just organized all of those please go bring me what you didn't want." I walked back and hung the $50 jacket up next to the rest of the clothes I didn't want and walked away. Sorry but that is not my job. I've worked in customer service all my life and know that you are always supposed to please the customer. It's not like I was being a pain or making a scene!
Walk your lazy butt over and do it yourself.I will never go back.review #478191
The website is under maintenance
You may also like
- "I went to wal mart in Thibodaux, La.,to pick up my lay-a-way for the lady to tell me that my daughters scooter was out back on the floor to sell..."
- "This store has ha huge problem with customers parking where ever they want to. Complaints have been filed with the manager with no luck. Many people are angry but nothing..."
- "February 24, we received delivery of our Kenmore Elite Refrigerator from Searsâ€™s delivery. When plugged it made a loud, continuous noise. A replacement refrigerator is scheduled for delivery..."
- "On August 23rd 2012, I place an order with Comfyco for a sofa and loveseat. The items were delivered on August 29th, 2012. I noticed a defect in..."
- "Got alignment and rotation for my 4runner and asked that a note be put on work order "try not to scratch rims". Associate said no problem l'll talk to tech...."
- "Used capzasinhp and left burn marks after applying it. Never had issues before..."
- "On April 26,2015 I order a black medium gevinchy bag for $1,699.99 from beyond the rack on May 17 I received the bag , to my surprise the..."
- "I bought a 2015 hideout in December had nothing but problems haven't used camper yet has a cracked tub they put a new one in and ripped the walls and..."
- "We made an appt 2 weeks ago for tile repair they never showed up. Claimed it was raining well not where we live. It took 24 hrs to finally..."