Target - Seriously? Lazy a***
I went to target in Akron Ohio and tried on a few shirts and didn't like a couple of them.So I walked out of the fitting room and hung what I didn't want on the rack with a ton of other clothes on it.
I walked away with the jacket I wanted when the guy sitting behind the fitting room desk cleared his throat and said "excuse me but I just organized all of those please go bring me what you didn't want." I walked back and hung the $50 jacket up next to the rest of the clothes I didn't want and walked away. Sorry but that is not my job. I've worked in customer service all my life and know that you are always supposed to please the customer. It's not like I was being a pain or making a scene!
Walk your lazy butt over and do it yourself.I will never go back.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "This week's Target print ad (12/14-12/20) features a sale on the Samsung Galaxy Note 4 on page 3. The ad shows a price of either $199.99 after trade-in credit with..."
- "Lost prevention beat down a customer inside the store accusing of stealing wich is all bull other wise they would it press charges isn't that weird?..."
- "I just recieved the firepit table I'd ordered last week from Target.com. The box was clearly damaged in shipping and, after opening, we found the product (particularly the marble table..."
- "Drop off car for service for 40,000, when car was ready pick up, vw attend pull up left door open I didnt see it. When pulling home when I got..."
- "Ordered 250cc dune buggy/go kart from olson power sports with mythical warrantee. First off the buggy I ordered after hours and hours of research was suddenly out of stock after..."
- "Ordered delivery on July 11th 2015, order was over 30 minutes late and inedible. My pizza was completely greasy and bell peppers and inedible. I've been disppointed several times and..."
- "My first order from Schwans will be my last! I tried out their products not because of convenience but because it sounded interesting. I received a box of..."
- "Never sign up for anything at all with this company other than the salesman being a nce guy, everything beyond the sale has been a complete disaster. There is absolutely..."
- "In normal times, I like to surf online and buy some items, especially plush toys. As for these plush toys, I usually give it to my girls, nephew or niece...."