Target - Seriously? Lazy a***
I went to target in Akron Ohio and tried on a few shirts and didn't like a couple of them.So I walked out of the fitting room and hung what I didn't want on the rack with a ton of other clothes on it.
I walked away with the jacket I wanted when the guy sitting behind the fitting room desk cleared his throat and said "excuse me but I just organized all of those please go bring me what you didn't want." I walked back and hung the $50 jacket up next to the rest of the clothes I didn't want and walked away. Sorry but that is not my job. I've worked in customer service all my life and know that you are always supposed to please the customer. It's not like I was being a pain or making a scene!
Walk your lazy butt over and do it yourself.I will never go back.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- " Very disappointed with Target. They had an online and in store sale on the Bathery Bath Sponges. It was buy 3 for $1.99 and get a $5 gift card...."
- "Target has a promotion going on right now for Swiffer products which clearly states on the promo $5 Free Gift Card with the purchase of 2 selected items. I..."
- "Store super durty in Sunnyvale ca ..."
- "On August 23rd 2012, I place an order with Comfyco for a sofa and loveseat. The items were delivered on August 29th, 2012. I noticed a defect in..."
- "Recently, the quality of the Double Stuf Oreo has been terrible! The logo imprinted on the cookie is illegible, the cookies separate and crumble in the package, they have..."
- "The worse waiting air line, fly 206 from jfkMore than one hour in the line. Plus long line to security.never again...."
- "Nice store. Ordered here car DVR and Samsung micro SD for it (and it was 100% original). All items are good, works fine, and as described. DVR is really full..."
- "I deffo love love love my new do! Daisy was super friendly and service was so amazing, communication brill and responded to all my messages even with the time difference...."
- "Canada, Ontario While at Home Depot parking, was asked for airport directions by a gentleman in his mid 20's. He was driving black SUV. Same story as everyone else. Because..."