Target - Seriously? Lazy a***
I went to target in Akron Ohio and tried on a few shirts and didn't like a couple of them.So I walked out of the fitting room and hung what I didn't want on the rack with a ton of other clothes on it.
I walked away with the jacket I wanted when the guy sitting behind the fitting room desk cleared his throat and said "excuse me but I just organized all of those please go bring me what you didn't want." I walked back and hung the $50 jacket up next to the rest of the clothes I didn't want and walked away. Sorry but that is not my job. I've worked in customer service all my life and know that you are always supposed to please the customer. It's not like I was being a pain or making a scene!
Walk your lazy butt over and do it yourself.I will never go back.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "This is how I received my order at walmart. This is not the first time. I'm so sick of receiving my orders with damage all over. I went to complain..."
- "In July 2015, I purchased a Biofresh® 3" Memory Foam Mattress Topper from Target online in FULL size. When I received the shipment, the packing did not indicate the brand,..."
- "Hello my name is Eric i went into my local walmart and most of the time i get the hot chicken wings from the deli bar well i really was..."
- "Order a chandelier from myhabit.com, the product arrived with broken bobeches (see attached image) because of poor packaging. Contacted myhabit.com and they promised to contact the manufacture for replacement part...."
- "Ordered 250cc dune buggy/go kart from olson power sports with mythical warrantee. First off the buggy I ordered after hours and hours of research was suddenly out of stock after..."
- "I stoped at the 711 store in Landing NJ. Bought three packs of cigaretes. Two were a 1.00 off Philip Morris promotion per pack. All tjree were rung up..."
- "Purchased a FoodNetwork Cookware Enameled Cast Iron Dutch Oven in taupe at the Valencia, CA store on 11-26-15. The only color available among gaudy and tacky orange and blue. While..."
- "UPS left expensive package at the front door IN THE RAIN!! We were home all evening, with no notice it was sitting on the front porch for anyone to take..."
- "I and undoubtedly thousands of other victims stayed awake until 3AM EST so we could save some money on Christmas gifts this season. Excited that Walmart.com would be offering..."