Over Charges @ Target Department Store
The Target Department Store in Serling, Virgina has overcharged me the last three visits by scanning the an item 2 to 3 times when I only purchased 1.Numerous other times I have been charged more than the visual store price.
The store management thought it was funny when I was upset about the overcharges. This is the worst retail store I have ever shopped at. It is very unfriendly, has a terrible store manager and calls to the central customer service and district manager are a waste of time.
I will never shopped there again; have hard time not believing that the overcharges are not intended. Especially since after the first overchage was when my wife, who is Chinese did check out.
To verify my suspicion, I left her check out the next 2 times and both time the overcgarge of scanning the same item duplicate times.
There are far to many more reputable retailers for me to use than Target - will never shop there again.107a75b7 review #174429
You may also like
- "Terrible place to purchase from. We bought a 60 inch plasma television ($1350) and on the receipt that we sign when we paid with our credit card they have a..."
- "I received a "guarantee card" for an iPad mini in the store from an employee who had an entire cart full of iPads. I asked her if I could have..."
- "I paid my bill on due date , I thought I paid on time. I never checked my card because I never used it. Two months later I received..."
- "Wanted to ascertain how much it would be to add a day to our upcoming trip. First tried to use the "we will call you back and you won't lose..."
- "I took my 3 dogs and my friends 6 month puppy to be groomed at the Pets Smart in Clearwater, FL when I got home I noticed my Bichons foot..."
- "I have filed several complaints against EBAY for the sneaky way they make money & just how "Crooked" they really are. This is another complaint only this one is..."
- "I travel a lot for business, I am away from home non stop, always on flights and in hotels. I use Priceline, and Orbitz quite often. A friend referred me..."
- "I have a 2006 Chevy HHR LS and the interior door handle broke off yesterday. To replace this I was informed that you have to spend $300+ to buy the..."
- "I purchased a king size mattress, bed and nightstand from Haynes totaling 2300 dollars paid in full. Get items home un box nightstand the leg is broken. Inspect..."