Over Charges @ Target Department Store
The Target Department Store in Serling, Virgina has overcharged me the last three visits by scanning the an item 2 to 3 times when I only purchased 1.Numerous other times I have been charged more than the visual store price.
The store management thought it was funny when I was upset about the overcharges. This is the worst retail store I have ever shopped at. It is very unfriendly, has a terrible store manager and calls to the central customer service and district manager are a waste of time.
I will never shopped there again; have hard time not believing that the overcharges are not intended. Especially since after the first overchage was when my wife, who is Chinese did check out.
To verify my suspicion, I left her check out the next 2 times and both time the overcgarge of scanning the same item duplicate times.
There are far to many more reputable retailers for me to use than Target - will never shop there again.125b07d2 review #174429
You may also like
- "Store location: 6586 Ga Highway 40 E, Saint Marys, GA 31558 This store's dish department is pitiful. I found 2 dead betta fish rotting in yellow water and tons of left..."
- "February 24, we received delivery of our Kenmore Elite Refrigerator from Searsâ€™s delivery. When plugged it made a loud, continuous noise. A replacement refrigerator is scheduled for delivery..."
- "I was at Price Chopper this past weekend. When you walk in the door (next to the floral department) they have that big wall of sale items. ..."
- "I've been living in my apartment now for little less then 2 months. When I first moved in, I worked so much that I basically came home just to sleep..."
- "If you already live at Camden Ashburn Farms, and are experiencing similar problems, Direct your complaints to Property Manager, Ashley Smith (firstname.lastname@example.org). District Manager, Carrie Bolling (email@example.com). Or call the..."
- "Ryan homes do not honor their work or deliver customer service. Had a problem with drywall cracking. They repaired within the warranty period. Five months later same..."
- "I was a client of Boston Financial Associates LLC, for over 5 years as you can see from the invoice I posted. Michael Edwards was very dishonest tax preparer, at..."
- "the delivery status is very misleading. as for the tracking, it states 1-3 business days. But i called the custserv since i didnt recieved the item even though i got..."
- "I bought pencils and there were 7 pencils in there but when i opened it there were only 5 PENCILS AND ALL WERE BLUE AND IT SAID VARITY OF COLORS..."