No air ventilation and gas fumes for early morning employees at Target
I have a friend that works the early morning shift and goes in at around 4 AM.He says that to conserve on energy, Target shuts the ventilation system off until the store opens.
Meanwhile, the employees have to work in hot conditions and must breathe the fumes from the gas powered floor buffers. He says that many of the employees feel sick from this. It's not even summer yet. No one should have to work under these kinds of conditions especially with having to work for less than $8.00 an hour.
When I come in to shop in the morning, you can still smell the fumes and it is hot.review #120527
You may also like
- " BOYD'S GUNSTOCKS. Happy to take your order and your money. When it turns out their website is not updated and it's not in stock you have to pay the cancellation..."
- "Bought a tree last week, just tried putting up, 9 hours later, both arms scratched with blood dripping off me, wrenched back, and only have bottom up! This thing does..."
- "I was at the Naughty Twatty last wedensday and bought some toys that my husband and me wanted to try out. They sold me some fuzzy lepard cuffs that..."
- "I have not been a Comcast customer for several years, however, some of my neighbors are. There is a Comcast cable box attached to the side of my townhouse...."
- "I just thought I would give you all a heads up of all the bull going on too for me. I ordered one of those Microtouch One shavers from the..."
- "$1900 mistake. Sags, painful to sleep on. Bought this gorgeous mattress on sale (thank God I did not pay full price!) less than 2 years ago. It was wonderful the..."
- "Are employees trained to use social media as a vehicle for embarrassing customers? This appears to be recurring behavior from the responses and can only serve to hurt the brand...."
- "i bought leather sofa set($2099.98) with extended warranty (249.99) on 1/9/2011one of the dual seat back rest there are some air bubbles coming are out on leather skin, i went..."
- "I really hate to admit this, because normally I am a very peaceful person, but the commercial for American Freight Furniture brings out the anger in me like nothing else!!..."