No air ventilation and gas fumes for early morning employees at Target
I have a friend that works the early morning shift and goes in at around 4 AM.He says that to conserve on energy, Target shuts the ventilation system off until the store opens.
Meanwhile, the employees have to work in hot conditions and must breathe the fumes from the gas powered floor buffers. He says that many of the employees feel sick from this. It's not even summer yet. No one should have to work under these kinds of conditions especially with having to work for less than $8.00 an hour.
When I come in to shop in the morning, you can still smell the fumes and it is hot.ef78ec1 review #120527
You may also like
- "Finally got through mold remediation. These are the pictures of my home. This is the type of quality you get when you purchase a palm harbor. These ripoff artists told..."
- "While looking on line at Target.com, I found on their weekly ad furniture listings for a 6 drawer dresser for $119.00 and a night stand for $49.00. The add..."
- "I ordered my wedding dress custom sized from this site. When it arrived it was rolled up in a ball in plastic wrap and stuffed into a box. ..."
- "I was charged 450 dollars for a 1040ez completion. I am a single dad and claim one son…. They completed my taxes and had to resubmit at that time I..."
- "Booking.com advertised false photos of Empress Hotel in New Orleans. Wanted to cancel Empress hotel said Booking.com was at fault and Empress Hotel says Booking.com was at fault. They want..."
- "If you're thinking about getting the app, use this code BMSYH & you'll get a $5 credit free. Now on to my review. I found this super cute, super rare..."
- "On Sept. 21st, 2013 @ 4pm I rented a truck from Menards to pick up siding that I had special ordered. I went to the store to pick it up..."
- "Can not contact or find a return address for this product. Do you have any advise.i can not find where I ordered this product. It seems to have vanished. Also..."
- "I have had different services provide my cable throughout the years that I have lived in my home. My first satellite company installed a dish on my roof about..."