No air ventilation and gas fumes for early morning employees at Target
I have a friend that works the early morning shift and goes in at around 4 AM.He says that to conserve on energy, Target shuts the ventilation system off until the store opens.
Meanwhile, the employees have to work in hot conditions and must breathe the fumes from the gas powered floor buffers. He says that many of the employees feel sick from this. It's not even summer yet. No one should have to work under these kinds of conditions especially with having to work for less than $8.00 an hour.
When I come in to shop in the morning, you can still smell the fumes and it is hot.d3ad3b8 review #120527
You may also like
- "beware that this individual is now doing business under these other names: opera fashion group inc opera fashion group llc opera by sueli costa llc gabikini bossa beach AMONG MANY OTHERS. this individual is a..."
- "If you have a Lowes Credit Card the bank that they use is GE Capital Retail Bank according to the "Employee" on a Rip-Off Report Rebuttal Report Number 1140625. This..."
- "was a target executive in new york for 8 years.2 words for target *** YOU.i went from being a superstar to a horses *** in months then back to a..."
- "I ordered a Rudolph The Red Nosed Reindeer Cuckoo Clock, it arrived with the figure Clarice broken off. I requested a return and exchange to be shipped. They..."
- "I ordered a pan pizza with pepperoni, spinach, the new buffalo drizzle and Asiago crust. This is what I recieved: a regular pizza with pepperoni, some slimey spinach dumped on..."
- "Ryan homes do not honor their work or deliver customer service. Had a problem with drywall cracking. They repaired within the warranty period. Five months later same..."
- "I have had different services provide my cable throughout the years that I have lived in my home. My first satellite company installed a dish on my roof about..."
- "In May of 2014, through the recommendation of my insurance co., I rented a car from Enterprise while my car was being repaired. When I picked up the vehicle,..."
- "I was first approached by the "manager"; and eager youth who sold me on her ability to manage a paint crew. I have an 1800's victorian home so it was..."