Target - Meat dept
i just had to throw out 2 sirloin steaks because they were SO salty
due to some "patented solution". they were awful.
there is no need to tamper with good meat in any way.
your ground beef on the other hand is excellent and a staple in our house. target is a go-to store within short distance of my home . i will have to bring a magnifying glass to read almost invisible printing on some labels, but that can be done. the label on these steaks was gold print on white , tiny and unreadable. i'll keep coming for gr. beef but NO STEAK
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "I tried to exchange a $60 unopened video game for a different $60 game. I had the receipt from when I purchased it during a deal earlier this week. The..."
- "Thinking that this was the best buy of the year, I purchased an iPad Air 2 at my local Target, only because of the "$80 free gift card with purchase"..."
- "I just received my order from Target Online and this is what I got (See picture...). Looks like the delivery guy played football with my package. Of course, inside it..."
- "We have used VRBO several times with great results. The property we just rented (#7558), was advertised as "luxurious" and "gorgeous". This unit was grossly misrepresented, uncared for and..."
- "Motel 6 in Rochester MN. Dirty, stained mattress, furniture filthy, cobwebs,had to clean it myself ask for towels ect. People living there partying all the time. Nasty place...."
- "Every time I come to Walmart in Fargo, ND the Somalians are just standing around talking while everyone is working their *** off. Wtf has America come to?!?..."
- "I have spent the last two years of my life as a vegetarian during which time I have not cheated once. Today I went to Arby's drive through with my..."
- "I recieved the item on time i checked the warranty with asus ph and was advised that it already expired september of last year, also checked the activation key and..."
- "I was about to seriously consider taking an AMCAT test (which itself is a big mistake) and then, somehow, AMCAT has acquired my email address (there are multiple instances where..."