Target - FILLED OUT A NEW CREDIT ACCOUNT IN-STORE
The day i applied for a new account they were very short staffed ,There was only two cashiers on the third floor registers ..They asked me did i want to open a new account in order to get a small discount on my order i said sure" why not!!Then after i filled it out i was approved ..They kept taking my reciept to different cashiers acting like the scanners were broken ..
Then someone came to help them fix the issue ..
...Then the very next day ,i get a call from my credit card company saying that my card is being used at a Target in another Location , They spent 600 of my money,Those Cashiers actually steal peoples Identity so beware of filling out credit card applications during the holidays.review #460608
You may also like
- "Lost prevention beat down a customer inside the store accusing of stealing wich is all bull other wise they would it press charges isn't that weird?..."
- "Listening to rude employees talking about someone using coupons they were complaining about this one gal and they knew I could hear them. The problem was that gal they..."
- "Hello my name is Eric i went into my local walmart and most of the time i get the hot chicken wings from the deli bar well i really was..."
- "Pangrazio Music's personal singing training was really helpful for my goal!!!..."
- "It's better to spend more at El Dorado furniture or Ashley do not go to rooms to go. If you ask for leather they'll give you this. Definitely this is..."
- "This johnny you had declined me a refund after I had ordered a product. I asked him continuously for my money back and he sent me the same message saying..."