Target - FILLED OUT A NEW CREDIT ACCOUNT IN-STORE
The day i applied for a new account they were very short staffed ,There was only two cashiers on the third floor registers ..They asked me did i want to open a new account in order to get a small discount on my order i said sure" why not!!Then after i filled it out i was approved ..They kept taking my reciept to different cashiers acting like the scanners were broken ..
Then someone came to help them fix the issue ..
...Then the very next day ,i get a call from my credit card company saying that my card is being used at a Target in another Location , They spent 600 of my money,Those Cashiers actually steal peoples Identity so beware of filling out credit card applications during the holidays.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "We bought a $70 stoller from the website. We never used it and decided to return it to the store. They wouldn't let us return the brand new..."
- " Very disappointed with Target. They had an online and in store sale on the Bathery Bath Sponges. It was buy 3 for $1.99 and get a $5 gift card...."
- "I am mobility impaired and often use the Target riding cart for my shopping. At checkout, the cashier loaded my items on the belt and after purchase, repacked the bags..."
- "Iberia Foods Corp deceives consumers This company is not correct and deceives the consumer I bought at the store Walmart store 1720 E Hillsborough Ave, Tampa, FL 33610 a bottle of olive..."
- "Dear Sketchers Team I am writing to you to voice my deep dissatisfaction with the quality of the pair of Sketchers shoes that I bought from your store in Chandigarh..."
- "I WAS IN UR FAMILY DOLLAR STORE TODAY MAY 27th,2016 AROUND 5:00PM, I WAS BUYING BATHROOM ITEM ALONG WITH A COUCH COVER. THE COUCH COVER RANG UP $20.00, BUT WAS..."