Target - FALSE CHRISTMAS COMMERICIALS
TARGET ADVERTISES WONDERFUL CHRISTMAS COMMERICALS. I WENT TO TARGET TO GO CHRISTMAS SHOPPING , THERE WAS NO MUSIC, ONLY SILENCE- THE MOST BORING SHOPPING I HAVE EVER DONE FOR CHRISTMAS. CASHIER TOLD ME THEY WERE NOT ALLOW TO WEAR ANYTHING THAT HAS TO DO WITH CHRISTMAS, SHE EVEN WHISPER TO ME, "MERRY CHRISTMAS".
YET, TARGET SELLS TREES, ORNAMENTS, GIFTS, AWESOME FOOD. SHAME ON YOU, WHATS WITH THE SILENCE........ I WENT TO OTHER STORES AND I HEARD THE CHRISTMAS MUSICE, SOME MAY HAVE BEEN LOUD, AND SOME SOFT. BUT THERE WAS CHRISTMAS!!!
CHRISTMAS IS SPECIAL, FUN, FAMILY AND GIVING........
YOUR COMMERICIALS OF MUSIC AND LAUGHTER FOR CHRISTMAS, IS FALSE... SHAME ON YOU!
MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!! 20111291ae7e review #283098
You may also like
- "I was walking through the produce section with a long north face coat when I felt a pull and heard a rip. The end cap of a table was missing..."
- "Listening to rude employees talking about someone using coupons they were complaining about this one gal and they knew I could hear them. The problem was that gal they..."
- "I bought a Venus Gilette embrace razor for $5.99 and I have a target coupon of FREE Gilette Satin Care shave gel with purchase of any 1-ct. Gilette Venus razor....."
- "Discusgolfmuseum.com and Mike Doran are a total Scam. You can find the profane, psycho, nut job Mike Doran at theis address:Disc Golf Museum1425 Angelina BendDenton, TX 76205His Phone..."
- "I had the horrible luck of getting involved with Michelle Wilson at Keller Williams Realty in Englewood Colorado. She lied over and over and over again about the age..."
- "My boat was a filthy, neglected mess. here's pics. Can't believe he did this, abject disrespect and I don't want anyone else to get burned by him. ..."
- " I passed down my 2003 Jeep Wrangler to my son as his first vehicle. He wanted a Rubicon so he sold the Wrangler and used..."
- "They messed up my measures and the dress doesnt even fit on me. It was the manifacture error and they not refunding me the money. The dress look like a..."
- "I went to Salon Uruku (Aveda Salon) Harrison OH for the first time on Monday 4/20 for partial highlight and lowlights w cut. I’ve been an Aveda consumer for 12..."