Discrimination at Target
I try to shop at Target as much as possible because they are usually more black friendly.Today however was a whole different story.
Got followed around by some Mexi-*** security dude. Knew it was one cause I saw his face constantly all over the store. Reminded me eerily of George Zimmerman. I finally had to say something and he tried to claim at first that he was not following me, but then discreetly admitted that their had been a lot of packages ripped open in food as of late and they were under orders to investigate and crackdown.
I know he was following me because he suspected me of doing it and he followed me all over the store not just food.I went and spoke with the black manager of the store over it.review #456544
You may also like
- "We went to a Target store to buy a Bissell SpotClean - Model 52071. It retails at Target for $99.99, but Amazon sells it for $79.99. Because we wanted..."
- "I have sent in my defective Ray Padula Series R nozzle with all the required information for a replacement. 8 weeks later no replacement, no email, you cannot even talk..."
- "my wedding is in less then 2 months and we ordered aqua ties for the groomsmen from them because the price of 9.99 how can you beat that ? Well..."
- "hi giovanni delivered me a infested plate of pasta dead bugs be aware of them they are very dirty and very mean when the costomer complains it is the giovanni..."
- "This Kroger is located in a "low-moderate income" area. I'm appauled at what I see on the shelves in the meat department at this store! It's on Roosevelt in Little..."
- "In November 2013, All My Sons (Little Rock) came to move my household items 3.75 miles to my new house. The charge for this service was $1,628.42. During..."
- "I am a disabled. I need help. I have direct deposit. Woodforest has Stolen my money. Someone made Electonical Inquiries, Later withdrawing my money not later after my..."
- "I bought a sofa and love seat from rooms to go Pembroke Pines, Florida. After 14 months, sofa started peeling but love seat is fine. I called RTG customer service..."
- "ordered an architectural drawing of a tv show set -- on the website it showed it nicely framed - no where on the website did it say it would..."