Discrimination at Target

215 of 1252 Target Reviews
Nov 07, 2013
review #456544

I try to shop at Target as much as possible because they are usually more black friendly.Today however was a whole different story.

Got followed around by some Mexi-*** security dude. Knew it was one cause I saw his face constantly all over the store. Reminded me eerily of George Zimmerman. I finally had to say something and he tried to claim at first that he was not following me, but then discreetly admitted that their had been a lot of packages ripped open in food as of late and they were under orders to investigate and crackdown.

I know he was following me because he suspected me of doing it and he followed me all over the store not just food.I went and spoke with the black manager of the store over it.

af6a71f
Had an experience with Target?  Submit review ›
Is this your company? Learn about our business solutions
215 of 1252 Target Reviews
no need to know

Nov 11, 2013

by saying/writing mexi-*** you to are being a racist. :sigh

0 1 Reply

Nov 11, 2013 Los Angeles, California

You shop there because they are usually "more black friendly." Quite the racist comment coming from someone claiming discrimination. Get the chip off your shoulder.

0 1 Reply

Nov 08, 2013 Easton, Washington

LP at all stores seems to be OUT OF CONTROL. I have seen these LP following around all kinds of people and the one's I think they should be following 'Not'. Strange why do you need mom,dad,grandmom,6 kids all shopping at the same time running all grabbing at different stuff they never really empty the entire CART they always leave stuff in the cart then the ringer starts ringing then they rearrange the cart? I have even seem them take from one bag and put other stuff in right in front of the cashier I get a *** white circle (alarm) left on my purchases I completely empty my cart I pay for everything and I have some LP *** in the parking lot asking me to come back inside to deactivate!

0 0 Reply

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

×
You were reading a complaint about Target.
Filing a new complaint about
×