Target - Credit Card Fraud - No Help
The short and simple: Someone got a hold of my bank card and used it to make a bunch of purchases.My bank canceled the card but not before a purchase was made on Target.com for $250.
I called them today, the very same day of the transaction hoping to stop the shipment and make it easier to get my money back. No one could help me. They claim to not I called back later thinking maybe I had just got a rookie, nope. After a 15 minute phone call with an Indian accented woman who couldn't understand that I wasn't trying to return something I had to give up and let the order ship.
I'll let the police handle it and just hope I can get my money back.Thanks for nothing Target.d367f44 review #140382
You may also like
- "I am mobility impaired and often use the Target riding cart for my shopping. At checkout, the cashier loaded my items on the belt and after purchase, repacked the bags..."
- "Listening to rude employees talking about someone using coupons they were complaining about this one gal and they knew I could hear them. The problem was that gal they..."
- " I purchased a gold necklace for my Husband at the Walmart in North Las Vegas, located at 1807 West Craig Road, phone number is (702) 633-6521. It cost..."
- "I ordered a specific Nikon DSLR lens from their web site. Within 24 hours, I received an e-mail saying that I had to call customer service in order to finalize..."
- "Ryan homes do not honor their work or deliver customer service. Had a problem with drywall cracking. They repaired within the warranty period. Five months later same..."
- "The Models Agency is awesome!!! Shawn Models and her team of Agents and staff are hard working, dedicated and display honesty and integrity. (Some past clients are mad because when..."
- "To summarize the past few months please see the email below that I wrote to Petco in March. I have yet to receive a response from them. My mom has..."
- "We have had Jeromes service person to our house three times to look at our sectional because the vinyl fabric started wearing through in the first three months. Each time,..."
- "This Asian Beauties (AsianBeauties.com) website requires that you purchase expensive credits. You must pay 10 credits to open/read every letter, and pay 10 credits to respond to every letter. 10..."