Target - Credit Card Fraud - No Help
The short and simple: Someone got a hold of my bank card and used it to make a bunch of purchases.My bank canceled the card but not before a purchase was made on Target.com for $250.
I called them today, the very same day of the transaction hoping to stop the shipment and make it easier to get my money back. No one could help me. They claim to not I called back later thinking maybe I had just got a rookie, nope. After a 15 minute phone call with an Indian accented woman who couldn't understand that I wasn't trying to return something I had to give up and let the order ship.
I'll let the police handle it and just hope I can get my money back.Thanks for nothing Target.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Review category
- Supermarkets and Malls
- Review rating
- 3 out of 5
You May Also Like
- "My polite letter to Sears Executive Customer Service Reps... Let's see if they back their consumer!! "I am writing in regards to my order - wrong item delivered, delivery 1.5 hours late..."
- "By far, my family and I had one of the worst experiences ever!!!My husband &I decided to go to on Friday April 15, 2011 to Wal-Mart(Store #3601, Crestwood IL) to..."
- "I paid my bill on due date , I thought I paid on time. I never checked my card because I never used it. Two months later I received..."
- "Stove Range Model #FGFL79DBE Purchased from Lowe's December 2005. Used the broiler for the very first time on May 9, 2010 and the stove caught on fire - insulation..."
- "Purchased 8 wall mounted vintage looking exterior lights for our new restaurant August 2014. Items received are very low quality and no help / service from the reseller Norther Tool..."
- "Chelbi Harris is a major *** ARTIST. She lied on a rental lease agreement stating that she was employed at Screen Actor's Guild, 5757 Wilshire Blvd, LA CA 90036. The..."
- "Severe warning! don't ever try to place any order with TBdress as they are not responsible, poor service and poor workmanship. Not worth a try. I have ordered a night..."
- "I tried the product, and unfortunately did not send it back in before the trial date expired; busy planning my wedding. I may still be liable for the remainder of..."
- "Purchased two bedrooms of carpeting, sales guy convinced me to buy a more expensive carpet because I have a dog and this more expensive carpet would not stain. He lied,..."