Target - Bay City, MI Terrible Customer Service over & over again!
I have been to Bay City, MI, Target and am very disappointed each time.I purposefully avoid this store and will drive to another city rather than deal with these people.
Each time I ask for help finding something I'm given a reason they can't help; don't have a scanner, not from this department, I'm unloading trucks, I'm busy or flat out I dont know and walk away. The problem isn't their answer, its the lack of drive to help me further and I'm treated like a nuisance for asking about location of items or stock in the back. The lack of quality customer service ranges from the customer service desk to the cashiers to staff walking throughout the store. I just called to see if they had an item and was told everyone is busy and she refused to check for me.
Why would I want to spend my hard earned dollar here?
A look many other places have better services.I'm no longer shopping here, and I make a point to tell others not to waste their time in Bay City too.review #477528
You may also like
- "On 9/2/12 11:38am, I bought a queen Aerobed at Target, Ca for $216.00. When I opened it later that day for my guests to use, we found it covered with..."
- "We bought a $70 stoller from the website. We never used it and decided to return it to the store. They wouldn't let us return the brand new..."
- "I am mobility impaired and often use the Target riding cart for my shopping. At checkout, the cashier loaded my items on the belt and after purchase, repacked the bags..."
- "Ordered an arrangement for a lady I had just began dating, picture was a soft display. What they sent arrived in an I Love You mug, the lady was..."
- "Eating my soup because of it's low calorie purpose, found a green, hard, sharp stalk of some sort's, a little over an inch in size, let's just say a big..."
- "I contacted Larson Door regarding cancer on storm door via their web-site. I submitted all requestedinformation as requested via the web site. The phone number is a looped..."
- "Took my Morkie to be groomed they shaved him down to the pink skin and left his tail and face untouched. He was still dirty! Needless to say they..."
- "My husband ordered a bouquet from them of 20 tulips. What was delivered is in the photo. It's not an "arrangement" it's a handful of wilted tulips and..."
- "Here is the direct email correspondence with Kathy Blajerski-Barber: "Hello, Recently, I ordered a roll of 4x50 Prodex Insulation,order # V29431 and took advantage of your Buy One Get One free..."