Target - Bay City, MI Terrible Customer Service over & over again!
I have been to Bay City, MI, Target and am very disappointed each time.I purposefully avoid this store and will drive to another city rather than deal with these people.
Each time I ask for help finding something I'm given a reason they can't help; don't have a scanner, not from this department, I'm unloading trucks, I'm busy or flat out I dont know and walk away. The problem isn't their answer, its the lack of drive to help me further and I'm treated like a nuisance for asking about location of items or stock in the back. The lack of quality customer service ranges from the customer service desk to the cashiers to staff walking throughout the store. I just called to see if they had an item and was told everyone is busy and she refused to check for me.
Why would I want to spend my hard earned dollar here?
A look many other places have better services.I'm no longer shopping here, and I make a point to tell others not to waste their time in Bay City too.1092266f review #477528
You may also like
- "10/29/14 i went to tunwater Wal-Mart looking for nivea lip product to use a coupon. When I got home I saw on Facebook Tumwater had the nivea lip product was..."
- "I tried to exchange a $60 unopened video game for a different $60 game. I had the receipt from when I purchased it during a deal earlier this week. The..."
- "Looks are truly deceiving. This is especially true in the case of the bronze, 3 Piece Palladium Bistro Set I recently purchased from Target (item# 10742127). While unpacking the item..."
- "3/4/2015 First and for most - if you get these filters pay with a credit card or open their credit card. When you have issues and want them off your house..."
- "I was very disappointed that Avis charged me an additional $17.36 after having driven the car a whopping grand total of 8 miles(to/from an airport hotel)! The needle didn't..."
- "I have used Charmin Ultra for years, and have usually bought it by the case at Sam's Club. I recently bought a new case at Sam's Club, and it..."
- "I have a Kenmore water heater from Sears with a 12 year warranty. The warranty states, "Sears will 1) provide free water heater parts for those that are defective in..."
- "There are several windows in our home that have accumulated mold that keeps coming back ever since it was built in 2003. We moved in December of 2003 and..."
- "Jessica Zamarron's website www.pinksugarxo.com/Bigcartel, her former ecommerce site got shut down because she stole money from innocent buyers and failed to send out bikinis or dresses. She claims on her..."