Target - 56 no wine without id
My wife and I went into the target store in Liberty to buy a few items.It was a very snowy so i went out to bring the car to the front door.
I give my wife my debit card. She tried to pay for the items with the debit card. They refused her because she didn't have an ID. Apparently, a 56 year old lady needs an ID to buy a bottle of wine.
Can someone at Target please you common sense. There is no law in the State of Missouri which requires you to show ID to buy wine.
When someone is obliviously over 21 sell he wine and move on.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "I am mobility impaired and often use the Target riding cart for my shopping. At checkout, the cashier loaded my items on the belt and after purchase, repacked the bags..."
- "I bought a Venus Gilette embrace razor for $5.99 and I have a target coupon of FREE Gilette Satin Care shave gel with purchase of any 1-ct. Gilette Venus razor....."
- "I ORDERED A SIDE TABLE ONLINE FROM TARGET.COM. WHEN IT ARRIVED, THERE WAS A STRONG CHEMICAL SMELL I THOUGH WAS FROM THE VARNISH AND THAT IT WOULS DISSIPATE. ..."
- "I received a promo email for $51.27 so I decided to use it for an arrangement to a friend that was sick. I ordered the flowers online, when I..."
- "I was relaxing on my front covered porch when all of a sudden the top glass of my Larson screen away door completely shattered!!!!! ABSOLUTELY NOTHING HIT IT.!!!..."
- "My hair was Chocolate Cherry from the Feria line. I bought 2 boxes of the Voilet Soft Black for the Feria line. Put in with my professional stylist! It came..."
- "DEAR IKEA TEAM . just before one year i bought bed room for my daughter from Ikea , unfortunately the wood after 8 months start to open and swelling ....."
- "This company is a scam. I urge anyone who is contemplating a purchase with them to read my review first. I order 2 wigs with them that total 106.18 that..."
- "Ordered a nikon m-223 scope for $129, got email confirmation, card charged, then they cancelled my order. Got two people on customer service. One tried to sell me another scope..."