Target - 56 no wine without id
My wife and I went into the target store in Liberty to buy a few items.It was a very snowy so i went out to bring the car to the front door.
I give my wife my debit card. She tried to pay for the items with the debit card. They refused her because she didn't have an ID. Apparently, a 56 year old lady needs an ID to buy a bottle of wine.
Can someone at Target please you common sense. There is no law in the State of Missouri which requires you to show ID to buy wine.
When someone is obliviously over 21 sell he wine and move on.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "Cortney Kimbrow that is employed by Target in Hattiesburg, Mississippi as a manager is very rude & unprofessional.I went in to return an article of clothing that I had bought..."
- "I purchased 02 air purified based on Target online product specification. In this case, the room range of the product is 100-300 sf. I have 234sf. room to cover and..."
- "I am writing to you about an incident that happened to my 2 year old son at the Danvers, MA Costco. On April 12th, my son and I were..."
- "I think there's absolutely no quality control with this company's refurbishment of their high-end office chairs. They put chairs in a box and send them off. You might..."
- " I ordered flowers to be delivered to my wife at her place of business on 02/14/2012. The flowers arrived a day early on her day off, and they..."
- "went online to weekly ad went to third page looking at the lg 60ls5700 took mouse over the tv price pops up 899.99 went to go get one and manager..."
- "I ordered a LARGE Bouquet of flowers for my partners birthday, when I got home I saw 4 roses and 2 lilies in a vase, I sent a picture and..."
- "Charged for insurance that was clearly refused. Hertz rep. did knowingly verbally deceive (e.g. lie) about "free" "Basic Services." Like most anyone picking a car up from an airport car..."
- "That's what happened to my leather sectional I purchased @ Ashley's just about four years ago and paid over $1,200.00. No pets, no kids...I sent them complaint about two years..."