Target - 56 no wine without id
My wife and I went into the target store in Liberty to buy a few items.It was a very snowy so i went out to bring the car to the front door.
I give my wife my debit card. She tried to pay for the items with the debit card. They refused her because she didn't have an ID. Apparently, a 56 year old lady needs an ID to buy a bottle of wine.
Can someone at Target please you common sense. There is no law in the State of Missouri which requires you to show ID to buy wine.
When someone is obliviously over 21 sell he wine and move on.109bb51d review #477758
You may also like
- "Went to Walmart's seafood section to get fish to grill only to find every package of seafood is from China, Tiawan, or Vietnam. Living on the Gulf Coast you expect..."
- "Cortney Kimbrow that is employed by Target in Hattiesburg, Mississippi as a manager is very rude & unprofessional.I went in to return an article of clothing that I had bought..."
- "I have been a loyal Sears customer for many many years. I have always believed that Sears products stood for quality in a day when so many things are..."
- "I am on my second Kuereg and after proper maintenance it has stopped working? ??? I would like a an emergency replacement. This is the second time this ha..."
- "I purchased 3 weeks ago and still haven't received my merchandise. Also, when I wrote a ticket to customer service inquiring about my purchased merchandise, they replied back in an..."
- "I had a friend that had surgery. To cheer her up I sent her some flowers. She thanked me and sent me a picture of the flowers. They looked NOTHING..."
- "Finally got through mold remediation. These are the pictures of my home. This is the type of quality you get when you purchase a palm harbor. These ripoff artists told..."
- "After leaving Centurylink due to our old 3mbps + phone that cost ~$100 we changed to Suddenlink for their 15/1 for ~$50. There is no doubt the speed is..."
- "Blood all over the inside of one of the two trucks I rented! I reserved two trucks one of the reservations got lost but they were able to get a..."