Target - 56 no wine without id
My wife and I went into the target store in Liberty to buy a few items.It was a very snowy so i went out to bring the car to the front door.
I give my wife my debit card. She tried to pay for the items with the debit card. They refused her because she didn't have an ID. Apparently, a 56 year old lady needs an ID to buy a bottle of wine.
Can someone at Target please you common sense. There is no law in the State of Missouri which requires you to show ID to buy wine.
When someone is obliviously over 21 sell he wine and move on.d591559 review #477758
You may also like
- "Went to Walmart's seafood section to get fish to grill only to find every package of seafood is from China, Tiawan, or Vietnam. Living on the Gulf Coast you expect..."
- "what a stove at menards that turned out to be a believe bate and switch.it was a floor model. And was fine when I was in the store it looked..."
- "Super Target in Boyton Beach FL ..wed Nov 26 6pm..walking in we saw entrance totally overrun in trash. My wife told a sales associate of problem. .assured the manager would..."
- "Do not let them do any glass repair work!!! Had cracked windshield that they offered to repair through my insurance. They farmed it out to a low end shop that..."
- "Image isn't great quality because they remove all original images from their website so you cannot compare when your actual item ordered arrives. I found one in google to..."
- "I ordered the deluxe version of Thomas Kinkade's A Kiss For Santa by Teleflora for my mom for Christmas. It was delivered today. I saw it and took pictures of..."
- "Arrived at 2 Bed/2 Bath "premium" condo at Eagle's Nest at Indian Point to find we were in "TAN" units when we went to the office to complain about the..."
- "I bought veneers from this company 6 and a half months ago, paid in full $1, 925.00 and still no product! I keep getting the run around for my refund...."
- "Blood all over the inside of one of the two trucks I rented! I reserved two trucks one of the reservations got lost but they were able to get a..."