Target - 56 no wine without id
My wife and I went into the target store in Liberty to buy a few items.It was a very snowy so i went out to bring the car to the front door.
I give my wife my debit card. She tried to pay for the items with the debit card. They refused her because she didn't have an ID. Apparently, a 56 year old lady needs an ID to buy a bottle of wine.
Can someone at Target please you common sense. There is no law in the State of Missouri which requires you to show ID to buy wine.
When someone is obliviously over 21 sell he wine and move on.bea7fd3
You may also like
- "I paid my bill on due date , I thought I paid on time. I never checked my card because I never used it. Two months later I received..."
- "Went to Walmart's seafood section to get fish to grill only to find every package of seafood is from China, Tiawan, or Vietnam. Living on the Gulf Coast you expect..."
- "Hello my name is Eric i went into my local walmart and most of the time i get the hot chicken wings from the deli bar well i really was..."
- "I made a negotiation in one of the advertise in Weyburn Garage. it's a 2000 Volkswagen Passat GLX V6 AWD 4dr. Posted last Novv. 16, 2014 up to present. They asked..."
- "I purchased furniture with a tag that reads, hobby lobby warehouse reorder furniture $149.99. Furniture Always 30% off, Your price is $104.99 . My 40% coupon was refused at their..."
- "OST called me after I "started" not even finished and submitted the application online. Which was my first red flag. Then when the women called me and told me they..."
- "When I went to Arizona on Nov 16th flying with Allegiant Airlines, I was appalled to find they broke my expensive hair curler/straightener. I had to immediately go buy a..."
- "CellItUsed.com stole my phone! Either that or $123 of my moneyâ€¦ Let me explain... I have used other "sell your cell phone" type services in the past. Whenever I used one,..."
- "I went to Affordable dentures about 1 and half years ago, and had them make me an upper denture, when the teeth were pulled two months later the denture did..."