Target - 56 no wine without id
My wife and I went into the target store in Liberty to buy a few items.It was a very snowy so i went out to bring the car to the front door.
I give my wife my debit card. She tried to pay for the items with the debit card. They refused her because she didn't have an ID. Apparently, a 56 year old lady needs an ID to buy a bottle of wine.
Can someone at Target please you common sense. There is no law in the State of Missouri which requires you to show ID to buy wine.
When someone is obliviously over 21 sell he wine and move on.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "I purchased 02 air purified based on Target online product specification. In this case, the room range of the product is 100-300 sf. I have 234sf. room to cover and..."
- "This week's Target print ad (12/14-12/20) features a sale on the Samsung Galaxy Note 4 on page 3. The ad shows a price of either $199.99 after trade-in credit with..."
- "I ORDERED A SIDE TABLE ONLINE FROM TARGET.COM. WHEN IT ARRIVED, THERE WAS A STRONG CHEMICAL SMELL I THOUGH WAS FROM THE VARNISH AND THAT IT WOULS DISSIPATE. ..."
- "My wife and I have always taken our house rabbits to Dr. Toepke, HE is a great DVM however upon arrival today, for our rabbit that kept sneezing and had a runny..."
- "I ordered a roomful of top down matchstick shades a little over 3 years ago from SelectBlinds. Within months they began falling apart. My mistake, I waited until just..."
- "Hiden chargers this is what happen to me :-( i call the customer server she said hello hello ..."
- "Terrible! No where near the Same as pictures on site!! Very disappointed!!!..."
- "I am a construction worker and work hard for my money. One thing I don't like to is spending my money on is a new pair of boots every year...."
- "I have spent the last two years of my life as a vegetarian during which time I have not cheated once. Today I went to Arby's drive through with my..."