My wife and I went into the target store in Liberty to buy a few items.It was a very snowy so i went out to bring the car to the front door.
I give my wife my debit card. She tried to pay for the items with the debit card. They refused her because she didn't have an ID. Apparently, a 56 year old lady needs an ID to buy a bottle of wine.
Can someone at Target please you common sense. There is no law in the State of Missouri which requires you to show ID to buy wine.
When someone is obliviously over 21 sell he wine and move on.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Bad Customer Service
- Review category
- Supermarkets and Malls
- Review rating
- 5 out of 5
You May Also Like
- "Target has a promotion going on right now for Swiffer products which clearly states on the promo $5 Free Gift Card with the purchase of 2 selected items. I..."
- "Hi, I bought up & up Kids sunscreem from target store in California (Bay area) and it caused severe allergy around my arms, ears and face. I had to see..."
- "Target claims to be the lowest price in retail. I visit target for light shopping had previously bad experience with target. There toy section always empty particular..."
- "You have got to be kidding me! How do you ever charge for these rooms? Attached you will find an example, with no soap, antiquated nonfunctioning lights and fans, timer..."
- "This cost over 100.00 and is also a large no comparison 1800 flowers you are wrong and i wish i would have read your reviews first...how sad you like didsapointing..."
- "This company is a SCAM!!! DO NOT ORDER ANYTHING. I ordered $44.00 flowers to be delivered they charged me $109.00 I called never spoke to a person and the..."
- "Terrible experience.....at check in my seat was changed from isle to middle seat. Check in person said she could not make the correction and to do it at the gate...."
- "Preview models has been a great experience for me in several ways. Being from a small town in the Midwest its hard to know exactly how to get your foot..."
- "We bought new bed and other furnitures on July 22. They delivered to us second week of August. My husband started to assemble the bed and we found out legs..."